Action Request (Unknown)

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: roos
Your Roleplay Name: Yann Zui
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:524310229

Player's Steam Name: Unknown
Player's Roleplay Name: Juan Reyes
Player's SteamID: Unknown

Why should this player be punished?: I mugged him already 2 lifes ago i died twice and he killed me for no given reason i guess he though i still didnt died i Punched him once because he kept staring at me and being around my property for the past 15 minutes/ And i wanna report the person for breaking 3,4 aswell

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/c...d1337PShz1sA?invite=cr-MSxFaEUsMTg0MDkxMDU0LA

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry A1L I havent been on forums it was 1 hour 30 minutes after he raided me and I saw him leave his apartment and come back a few times so I camped by the door waiting for him to come back and killed him. It was within the revenge time limit so I decided to take my revenge not knowing he had died

A1L

Reaction score
Sorry A1L I havent been on forums it was 1 hour 30 minutes after he raided me and I saw him leave his apartment and come back a few times so I camped by the door waiting for him to come back and killed him. It was within the revenge time limit so I decided to take my revenge not knowing he had died

Did you know he had died? You have two hours to take revenge so that is somewhat fine if it was like 1hr 30... but did you know this at all?