Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: roos
Your Roleplay Name: Qamar Athletes
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:524310229

Player's Steam Name: Unknown
Player's Roleplay Name: Christina Jones
Player's SteamID: Unknown

Why should this player be punished?: User tried to help his friends while they are getting raided and there was cops on scene you can literally see and hear my friend what he was saying and he died to pistol cop and then this guy started shooting me when cops were here.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/c...d1337UyaTUuF?invite=cr-MSxDNHMsMTg0MDkxMDU0LA

This message is to acknowledge the AR made against me. I will be uploading my evidence as soon as possible.

Situation Walkthrough:

As I was leaving my property (Moron's Shipping) to get some mats, I saw suspicious people and knew that a raid was imminent. I drove to business gas station to get a better view of the situation, and that's when an explosive went off. The garage doors were forced open, exposing our drugs to public view. I tried to flank the raiders from multiple positions before the cops even showed up, and once they did, I backed off to reassess. The solo cop that was first to respond (business gas station) was killed immediately, and that's when I decided to take shots at the raiders, which I had 30 seconds to do before more cops showed up. I backed off once again to let the responding officers have a chance at killing the raiders. Once they were to my knowledge dead, and at the very least far from viewing distance, I continued to flank the raiders.

Rule 3.4 states, "any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons." One of the beneficial reasons listed that validates KOSing cops, which is more of a risk than defending my property against raiders, is to prevent the "imminent detection of drug production." Gathered from the previous raids earlier that day, I knew the garage doors were locked in the open position, and that it wasn't feasible to close them to conceal the drugs. You can also hear my friend on the phone attempting to close the doors without success.

This essentially puts me at a defender vs. raiders vs. cops situation. Had the garage doors been closed, and drugs weren't visible, I would not have flanked until I was absolutely sure there were no cops in the area. The end result of this situation would've turned to defenders vs. cops once the raiders were out of the picture, so I used the cops as bait. I believe my actions were justified as I had a valid reason under the 3.4 guidelines to risk my life/freedom, and I took the appropriate precautions to avoid a direct confrontation with cops during the process. Not a single cop saw me flank.

Evidence:

Hi there i was part of the situation as roos phoned me asking for help, The thing is as soon as cops are on scene you have too dip out the area like as soon as, you seen cops going in (TimeStamp - 2:58) In that moment you should have left as cops would have ether arrested you, and or killed you thinking your a flanker there for breaking 3.4 which is putting your life at risk, you had no coms saying that the officers have died nothing around that, so thats my 2 cents from someone that was involved.

However its up too admins and mods too sort
Have a good day!

Shortly after the timestamp you have posted, you can hear my friend say, "there is a lot of drugs in here, they are going to see it," "they" as in the cops. As I mentioned in my post, the 3.4 guidelines state that I have a valid reason to KOS cops (to prevent my drugs from being detected), and I think killing raiders far from viewing distance of cops, especially dead ones, is less of a risk than killing cops directly.

+ Im pretty sure you know you need to wait raiders to die from cops if they die then you can kos cops u cant kos cops at the same time when there is raiders and cops

And whenever you were at the scrapy joes you did had no clue that the drugs can be seen and there was cops already there whenever you were on top of the counteiner

You were at the gas statiton and u did had not idea that the drugs could be seen after a 15 seconds after you got in ur car and started going down then he told u that the drugs can be seen

Im pretty sure that the drugs were not visible at all
And whenever you were at the scrapy joes you did had no clue that the drugs can be seen and there was cops already there whenever you were on top of the counteiner
You were at the gas statiton and u did had not idea that the drugs could be seen after a 15 seconds after you got in ur car and started going down then he told u that the drugs can be seen
I, in fact, did see drugs. It may be hard to see in this video, but seconds after the explosive, you can see a planter box right at the entrance.
dr.png
dr1.png

there was cops already there whenever you were on top of the counteiner
I was shooting at you guys from the container before the cops even arrived. I backed off and continued shooting once that solo cop died.

Im pretty sure you know you need to wait raiders to die from cops if they die then you can kos cops u cant kos cops at the same time when there is raiders and cops
That may be true for normal flanking, but I'll say it again, my drugs were exposed. This was not a defenders vs. raiders situation, but instead defenders vs. raiders vs. cops. I had every right to KOS, both, raiders and cops. The cops won't be able to distinguish who's raiding or defending, and will shoot every armed person due to illegal drugs. This happened multiple times where cops just KOSd us (defenders) immediately after we killed the raiders.

If my drugs were not exposed out in the open, I would've left the scene to let the cops deal with it, but in this situation, I am defending my drugs from both raiders and the cops.

Last edited:
Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons.

This rule is specifically relevant to the violation of any In-Character law, meaning that murders, thefts, etc, are all expected to be conducted realistically;

A few common examples of unreasonable risks includes, but is not limited to:

• Running on the highway without a justifiable reason
  • Loitering around the vicinity of a shootout you are not a part of or being within the line of fire from both intentional and accidental fire. Users must flee the scene of a shootout and wait for police to clear the scene and reopen the area to the public. This applies regardless of you being restrained or not.
  • Murdering a police officer(s) to avoid yourself or others receiving a minor punishment, such as a small ticket or a minor jail sentence
  • Loitering around the scene of a crime you committed with the intention of engaging in more combat
  • To not comply with reasonable orders given under the direct threat of a lethal weapon pointed at you, such as a mugging.
  • Committing a violent or serious crime, such as murder, theft, arson, etc. whilst knowing that police are in direct eyeshot of the scene you wish to commit the crime at.
  • After committing a crime, relevant precautions should be taken to avoid arrest or police attention, such as avoiding public places.

Some valid reasons to kill police officers include:

• Risk of a long prison sentence, typically 7 years or more
  • Preventing the imminent detection of drug production.
  • Committing a violent crime police would reasonably use lethal force to apprehend you for.

@213 explained it pretty well.

There was only 3 possible things that could've been done:
- Ignore the situation
- Wait for cops to die or survive and then start defending the property
- Start attacking both the raiders and officers

Whilst @213 picked the toughest option, it was their own downfall, that did not violate the rules.

Reviewed with @3izu and @Nazeer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back