Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: roos
Your Roleplay Name: Dianda Kampushhs
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:524310229

Player's Steam Name: Unknown
Player's Roleplay Name: Unknown
Player's SteamID: Unknown

Why should this player be punished?: as you can see in the video they start kosing cops and after killing all cops instead of leaving they start raiding the apartments which mean more cops and tfu will come and put there life in more danger bc at the time they start kosing they wasn't raiding

Evidence Link: https://mega.nz/file/oahQzKwQ#6YwcQpZ7e_gPCLVKpRsdDJ2zQWUIpeyE4wqPb_5xnPE

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was involved in the shootout and I must say that, when the first people that arrived at projex parking lot KOSed, me and Sanchez flanked for them, and because it would be too dangerous to go out and try to leave. I believe the reason DaZai crowbared the door was so we can use that apartment for our advantage against the cops, there were already cops when we arrived meaning that it would be too dangerous for us to leave and it was safer for us to just try and fight it out in Projex instead.

Reaction score
I was involved in the shootout and I must say that, when the first people that arrived at projex parking lot KOSed, me and Sanchez flanked for them, and because it would be too dangerous to go out and try to leave. I believe the reason DaZai crowbared the door was so we can use that apartment for our advantage against the cops, there were already cops when we arrived meaning that it would be too dangerous for us to leave and it was safer for us to just try and fight it out in Projex instead.
Ye but still u had the chance to dip but u never used the chance to get away from the scene

Reaction score
so all of you decided to stay
Involved - imo this is a revenge AR, the fact that roos is upset he was punishied for breaking 3.4. I vaguely remember the situation but this is what I remember - we were making sure that there were no more flankers/cops lingering around the area so they wouldnt shoot at us whilst we were leaving the scene, i believe that a couple of us also died so we were transporting guns from flankers and raiders. However, shortly after @Sanchez killed a flanker, they started the flank and we were not in a position able to escape due to the fact there was a massive group of flankers arriving to the scene shortly. As well as all of our vehicles were disabled as a result of them being stopped in front of the door and unfortunately getting in the crossfire. if @3izu can provide me the demo that recorded this situation, I will be more then happy to check the demo and see what happened.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.