- Messages
- 413
- Reaction score
- 535
- Points
- 570
Your Steam Name: Dahweeble
Your Roleplay Name: Leonardo Snow
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:441719778
Player's Steam Name: Unknown
Player's Roleplay Name: Paulie Wallnuts & Murdock Angelo
Player's SteamID: Unknown
Why should this player be punished?: Both refused to put their hands up under gunpoint. We were notified that there were an armed civilian at the Subs Gas Station, when I got there I saw one man with a gun on his back in the Mini Cooper and someone pick up a gun inside the gas station. I went to GP the guy who picked up the gun and he refused and only kept asking why and then started doing other emotes.
Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/nHB2YFhf4a_HhEbg9?invite=cr-MSxaRWksMjc4NTIxOTU3
Your Roleplay Name: Leonardo Snow
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:441719778
Player's Steam Name: Unknown
Player's Roleplay Name: Paulie Wallnuts & Murdock Angelo
Player's SteamID: Unknown
Why should this player be punished?: Both refused to put their hands up under gunpoint. We were notified that there were an armed civilian at the Subs Gas Station, when I got there I saw one man with a gun on his back in the Mini Cooper and someone pick up a gun inside the gas station. I went to GP the guy who picked up the gun and he refused and only kept asking why and then started doing other emotes.
Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/nHB2YFhf4a_HhEbg9?invite=cr-MSxaRWksMjc4NTIxOTU3
