Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Th3rrorist
Your Roleplay Name: Gregory Brzeszczyk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:506347606

Player's Steam Name: unkown
Player's Roleplay Name: Sake Putin
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:0000000000

Why should this player be punished?: User after raiding a bank and killing officers rather than hide or follow traffic laws failed to stop multiple times for stop sign in sight of officer then started a shootout
(I dont mind killing me couse when he exited a vehicle I noticed he was warranted)

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/imported-cli...vite=cr-MSw3QVMsMzA5MzA3NTgs Th3rror!st 12:34

Reaction score
thats me in the clip

my name was: Seke Lupin
me and my friend just came from a massive shootout at reagles and bank both of us was wanted for bank and murder and was running from the cops

Reaction score
And he was tailing us, so we thought let's try to escape with Matt that we picked up from food store then we realized there is no way we were getting away, so we decided too KOS that one cop before the backup comes

Because we thought it's better to kill one cop then 10 if we didn't kill him the backup was going to come and shoot us down

Reaction score
thats me in the clip

my name was: Seke Lupin
me and my friend just came from a massive shootout at reagles and bank both of us was wanted for bank and murder and was running from the cops
and thats why I understand the part of a shootout but yet you saw me and broke traffic law wich lead to this situation
you should be in a hideout or follow traffic law so no one will give a one about u tbh

Reaction score
cant hide bc we need to give him the money and clean it we were out in storage getting supplies when you pull up 2 min after we killed cops so we get in the car and then you tail us so we try to drive off then try too gun you down bc the car i was in was way too slow if you didnt know who i was im sorry but you had your chance

Reaction score

For obvious reasons, it’s reasonable to assume that you were after them.

Status
Not open for further replies.