Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Th3rrorist
Your Roleplay Name: Gregory Brzeszczyk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148377890

Player's Steam Name: unkown
Player's Roleplay Name: Tommy Sticks; Muhhammed Saleem; Earl Dafoe
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:00000000000

Why should this player be punished?: Earl Dafoe for the second time commits suicide for no reson, when I was opening ticket to report him I got stabbed for no reson by Tommy and Muhhammed

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/imported-cli...9/d1337WjyjDHk?invite=cr-MSxSWVQsMzA5MzA3NTgs

Reaction score
Tommy Sticks - STEAM_0:1:32638762
Mohammed Saleem - STEAM_0:1:521291174
Earl Defoe - STEAM_0:0:505771508

Reaction score
If he wasnt so busy writing a report and was paying attention to the situation around him he wouldve seen we had weapons out on him and was threatening him, he was being unresponsive, i had the baseball bat and attacked him once i saw him pull his gun out, not going to just stand there and get shot

Reaction score
If he wasnt so busy writing a report and was paying attention to the situation around him he wouldve seen we had weapons out on him and was threatening him, he was being unresponsive, i had the baseball bat and attacked him once i saw him pull his gun out, not going to just stand there and get shot
In a clip you can clearlly see that I was writing report in 10 seconds not an hour
However there is still no resons why you decide to try to make me jump and try to kill me
As you had a bat out thats where I tried to shoot Both of you not only mohhammed that litearlly stabbed me for no explenation

Reaction score
I had my bat out mate and as far im aware that isnt breaking any rules, i didnt attack anyone until i had a gun pointed in my face

Reaction score
I had my bat out mate and as far im aware that isnt breaking any rules, i didnt attack anyone until i had a gun pointed in my face
You failed with it at rule Stay Alive where you need to stay alive (duh) and not get yourself in prison for being irational taking out a bat puts you in charges of possesion of offensive weapon if you would litearlly stand and do nothing I wouldn't aim (I was looking who have a knife/machette to kill them) at you wich seems pretty obvious since you took out a bat and swang it at me too I tried to disarm both of you

Still your response make no claryfication why have you tried to make me jump?

Reaction score
You failed with it at rule Stay Alive where you need to stay alive (duh) and not get yourself in prison for being irational taking out a bat puts you in charges of possesion of offensive weapon if you would litearlly stand and do nothing I wouldn't aim (I was looking who have a knife/machette to kill them) at you wich seems pretty obvious since you took out a bat and swang it at me too I tried to disarm both of you

Still your response make no claryfication why have you tried to make me jump?
Isnt every move most people make irrational? at the end of the day mate you pointed a gun in my general direction so i whooped your arse, up until the point you pointed your gun at me i hadnt attacked you yet, and i dont have an clarification to as why we wanted you to jump, we told you to jump and that is how the situation unfolded, i wasnt the only one involved

Reaction score
Why were you threatening him in the first place? Why did you want him to jump off the bridge?

Reaction score
Why were you threatening him in the first place? Why did you want him to jump off the bridge?
Wasnt me who initially told him to jump off the bridge, i stood there and got involved when he pointed a gun in my face

Reaction score
Wasnt me who initially told him to jump off the bridge, i stood there and got involved when he pointed a gun in my face
That does not explain why you had the bat out in the first place and was even threatening him with it, I need you to justify why you had it out in the first place along with the guy who was telling him to jump off the bridge.

Reaction score

Tommy Sticks and Mohammed Saleem will both receive warnings for 2.5 Earl Defoe will receive a warning for 3.4. If any situation like this happens again, they will receive a ban. Reviewed with @Maia

Status
Not open for further replies.