Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: ModoSN #reformed
Your Roleplay Name: Charlie Modo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6757065

Player's Steam Name: WillCPH
Player's Roleplay Name: Joe McQueen
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104486157

Why should this player be punished?: Car bombed me without reason. Prior to this, he attempted to get into my property, I killed him. He has then returned and planted a car bomb on me. This is either RDM or he has broke NLR and seeked revenge for his death.

Evidence Link:
1619686038981.png

1619686015907.png

A1L

Reaction score
@rendex seeing as you were the one who wanted to carbomb him and you gave the carbomb to WillCPH, what was your reasoning?

A1L

Reaction score
eJxEKWR.png

What is this then? @WillCPH Why did you carbomb Modo then?

Reaction score
I dont want sympathy however iv noticed a few changes in my personality since returning to this server. Idk maby this server brings out the worst in me. I dont know if its healthy for me to continue on the server as much as I love it. And yes im admitting to it for no reason whatsoever. I accept my punishment and want you to take WillCph out of the equation .

A1L

Reaction score

@rendex's current ban will be extended for 1.4 & 2.5.
As for @WillCPH in the future actually make sure you get a reason for why rendex wanted you to carbomb Modo instead of just doing it, seeing as he had no reason to do so, I feel like he used you to carbomb him so he wouldn't necessarily get the blame, however seeing as he had admitted it, I will only issue a punishment for rendex.

Status
Not open for further replies.