Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: ModoSN
Your Roleplay Name: Charlie Modo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6757065

Player's Steam Name: zansa eck / @zansa
Player's Roleplay Name: Lucki Ecks
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:178794506

Why should this player be punished?: Driving like a moron as roadcrew, wasn't actually doing his job at any point and then crashed into police and started a pursuit which resulted in an officer's death.

Evidence Link:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score

@zansa please explain your actions, why where you evading from cops, breaking traffic laws as roadcrew worker. And why did you kill yourself by jumping of City Highway Bridge?

Reaction score
initially this whole thing started because my friend that i was roadcrew with called the police as a joke and told them i was trying to run him over, i then got in a police pursuit which ended in an officer dying, my justification for the death of the officer was that he jumped out in the middle of the highway only about 100 yards away from me while i was going full speed (the officer did not mind that i had ran him over) so i did not have any time to brake, ending in his death, as for what happened when i got onto the bridge i was trying to negotiate myself out of the situation by going on the edge and threatening to jump off but you instead decided to run up to me and cuff me when i had said "dont come ill jump off" this whole situation hasnt effected you in anyway and its honestly sad how you would take time out of your day to sit down and report me for trying to spark up some roleplay.

Reaction score
and to reply to your comment "not actually doing his job" i had towed like 5 cars for the pd 10 minutes before the incident

Status
Not open for further replies.