Status
Not open for further replies.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jake Wood
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Thomas Butcher
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:81757952
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Because he FearRPed AndI Told Him To Back Off And He Said No So I Pulled Out My Shotgun And and i said 'KIDNAP YOU'RE COMING WITH ME!'And he Pulled Out A Gun Out And Shot Me And I Dont Know What Happend To my Shotgun
Evidence (Demo Required): Sorting One Dont Know How To Use it
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
First of all you shot me for no reason other than me having an rp spasm. You shot me without saying anything, I instantly knew my life was at great risk so i shut the door pulled out my mac behind cover and killed you.

Reaction score
You need to upload a demo of the situation, and post it here. Also can you get the steamID, and can you detail a bit why you want him dealt with?
Also, if you need your Remington refunded, this AR needs to be accepted, and also you need to create an RR for that with a DEMO PROVIDED.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1235

https://perpheads.com/threads/how-to-find-demos-and-upload-them.223/ Make sure to use one of these. When viewing a video on GMod hold Shift+F2 to then fast forward to the tick that the situation starts.

Also by the sounds of it it seems you may have broken 5.6 yourself. Was it absolutely necessary to (try) take him hostage just because he wouldn't pay you? How would this have benefited you in the long run as it could have increased your jail time from a possible 4-5 years to perhaps 8-9.

If he walked way from gunpoint then he broke 3.4 as he put his life at risk, by risking himself getting shot.

Reaction score
I was above you guys in the whole situation...

From what I heard it seems you shot Thomas then in retaliation he shot you back.

However for this to be considered you need to state the rules that were broken, not using darkRP terms. You will also need evidence or this will not be considered.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
It is FearRP I Had A Shotgun and he had a pistol

Reaction score
Because he FearRPed AndI Told Him To Back Off And He Said No So I Pulled Out My Shotgun And and i said 'KIDNAP YOU'RE COMING WITH ME!'And he Pulled Out A Gun Out And Shot Me And I Dont Know What Happend To my Shotgun
XEmo4.jpg

The Cringe Is REAL...

First off, there is no such thing as "FearRP", people have explained that that rule is considered "DarkRP" in this community, and we have our own rule for it, and it is a LOT more advanced and works better than "omg he ran FEARRP PERMABAN STOOPID ADMINE!"

Secondly, you claim that he "broke fearRP" by shooting you when you held him at gunpoint, however, others have claimed that they witnessed you shoot at him for little reason, and he retaliated as his life was in danger at that point. If the second story is true, it was completely valid, you shot near him, causing him to be threatened, and making (and allowing) him take extreme measures to save his own life.

Thirdly, this case would be done and dusted if...

1: You would spend more than 30 seconds on this.

2: You stated the actual RULE that he broke instead of making yourself look like a bit of a newb.

And 3...
YOU JUST PROVIDED SOME EVIDENCE!!!

Reaction score
I don't see why you're so hesitant to provide a demo, no need to dislike posts when they ask you to upload a demo, if you believe he broke rules then you should be more than happy to upload one unless you are hiding something.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey Buddy,

as others have said above you'll need to upload a demo. I'll show you where you can find it.

Mine says D: yours will more than likely say C:
169e33557e.png

Also you'll need to know the time of the demo, so if I were you I'd open up Garry's Mod, click on Demo's and go through some of them, once you know which one it is. It should look something like this inside the demo's folder.

5e8498176e.png

You say FearRP - there's probably a couple of questions you can answer meanwhile to make other judge you, much easier. Did you aim your weapon directly towards him?

And another thing. Where it says His/her IC and OOC name. His OOC name is Teemo @Teemo on the forum, maybe you can upload a demo in your defence Thomas!

Hope this helped.

Ash

Reaction score
Closed,

If the chance was there to take you down, then there's not a real problem with it, he felt that his life was currently at risk. In addition, kidnapping people is only allowed to an extent where it's going to improve your chances of escaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.