Shadow Ban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Sang Cheng, AVAST!
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Shadow, In game name in demo
His/Her SteamID:I dont know
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He broke fearrp.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:Not needed its a youtube video
He just walked of under gunpoint

Last edited:
Reaction score
Please use the correct template for ban requests.

Code:
[b]Your Steam/In-game Name:[/b]
[b]His/Her Steam/In-game Name:[/b]
[b]His/Her SteamID:[/b]
[b]Why Should This Player Be Punished:[/b]
[b]Evidence (Demo Required):[/b]
[b]Tick:[/b]

Reaction score
First, there is no enough evidence
Second, i was going downstairs suddenly i hear talking, so i look back and i saw him pointing gun at me, i did not do anything, he then shoots me, so i must act and shoot back cause i cant watch myself die, thats like im breaking the 3.6 rule (i guess)
Thats pretty much it

Reaction score
Just to clearify things about gunpointing and "fearRP" (Rule 3.4) I will refere to the "How 2 Gunpoint" guide.
And I quote:

"In addition, once shots have been fired everything about being held at gunpoint goes out the window. If you start shooting someone it is perfectly valid for them to run away or return fire. For example if you have just shot someone’s car to disable it and they are forced out they can run away or start shooting back unless they have no reasonable chance of escape."

https://perpheads.com/threads/how-2-gunpoint.3349/

In the short video above it was clearly the case that the officer had already discharged his weapon and hit you and therefor you gunpointing him when he is about to fire his weapon at you again, goes out the windows just as "fearRP" did when the first shot was fired.

However, a full demo is still required so that the staff member responsible for Ban Requests this week (Mannerwaffle) can properly review the whole situation.

Reaction score
Upon watching your evidence, it does not proof what exactly happened as not the entire incident was shown. It seems rather like a usual gunfight in police department, where both responsible people of the gunfight were hidding behind te wall and then a couple of times went to fire at their opponents. Neutral for now until we receive a proper demo! ;)

Reaction score
Denied

3.4 was never broken in this part of the video as shot between you and the Officer have already been exchanged. So inorder to save your life, you shoot back and take cover. If you really want to apply for Enforcer I would get straight with the rules and know them carefully so accusions like that never happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.