His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
da3b77fb1f.jpg

7d432f472a.jpg

6606d31577.jpg

ef9b0ae665.jpg

His/Her SteamID:
Unkown off all of them
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
I was being raided, after shooting that guy down i call 911.
Those officer enter my apparment without saying they're police
they then get swat to search my appartment, because: "To make sure nobody is inside(obviously they saw weed sticking out the wall), only 1 was shot outside, obviously if sombody would've entered doors would've been unlocked and i would've told the officers.

They find weed, then arrest me for 10 years pretty much.

But wait! there's more!
The SWAT ask's in OOC(i assume) why it's 10 years. He then after a few minutes pulls me out. Gets the cop to tell why andthen again puts me in for ten years, giving me a total of 14?? minutes of jail time
Evidence (Demo Required)
:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't think Charlamagne did anything wrong, to be honest. He was told to breach, so he did. He was also the last person to come inside the appartment.

Other than that,
+support on the cop who told them to breach in.

Reaction score
8.3 Possession of Restricted Substances with Intent to Produce
Any restricted substance shall be illegal to possess with the intent to produce further narcotics.

Misdemeanor - liable to 4 years maximum imprisonment, $4,000 maximum fine and asset forfeiture.

First of all the maximum sentence for growing drugs is 4 years, not 10 (They basically broke 3.9).
Secondly,
3.7 Right to Enter Private Property
Law enforcement officers may enter any private property if it is necessary for the execution of their duties, Law enforcement officers may not remain on a Private Property if asked to leave by the property owner unless this would obstruct an investigation into a criminal offence, any Law enforcement officer who fails to do so commits the offence of trespassing.

The LEOs had no reason to enter your house as you were the owner telling them to leave and they had no reason to really enter + they didn't have a search warrant.

I would also say that they broke

3.2 Use of Force
Law enforcement officers may use any amount of force in the execution of their duties provided that it is reasonable and justifiable.
as blowing up the doors wasn't needed (you had the keys and they knew it).

They broke these laws thus breaking 4.1.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Admittedly I asked you the question in OOC i'll admit to that I don't know why your so salty over it but none the less I never used said OOC info in character but then I tried to help you out because I thought you were being put in jail for far above the allowed punishment so I went down the jails asked you what you were arrested for and you said "I was only arrested for drug possession" so I took you out and tried to help you out in that situation you then spat on an officer as soon as he came down and then the officer told me the list of offences you actually committed which all = more then 10 years actually but none the less I had no way of putting you back into jail and continuing your current sentence so I assumed that if I just put you back for the same sentence it would continue to timer unfortunately that wasn't true and I had no intentions to actually extend your sentence as you can clearly see I was actually trying to help you but I understand that you were mad over losing drugs so you'd post an AR on any cop you see. I admit to my mistake and accept any sort of punishment for it.

Reaction score
//phone

Admittedly I asked you the question in OOC i'll admit to that I don't know why your so salty over
What question? I'm not salty, its more that it was obvious that you saw things sticking out my wall and that you were raiding me invalidly.

none the less I never used said OOC info in character but then I tried to help you out because I thought you were being put in jail for far above the allowed punishment so I went down the jails asked you what you were arrested for and you said "I was only arrested for drug possession" so I took you out and tried to help you out in that situation you then spat on an officer as soon as he came down and then the officer told me the list of offences you actually committed which all = more then 10 years actually but none the less I had no way of putting you back into jail and continuing your current sentence so I assumed that if I just put you back for the same sentence it would continue to timer unfortunately that wasn't true and I had no intentions to actually extend your sentence as you can clearly see I was actually trying to help you but I understand that you were mad over losing drugs so you'd post an AR on any cop you see. I admit to my mistake and accept any sort of punishment for it.
Ok i guess, thanks for the apology.

Reaction score
I was Dylan Spectre in this RP situation, the one seen typing in the video, repeating basically what the other officer said over voice chat so you could read in text. I'm going to be fully honest and saying I never seen the drugs growing outside the walls until the other officer mentioned searching the other room - once the first door was blown off.

I really only went along with it because the SWAT officer was able to blow off doors, so I thought that we had some sort of authority to do that. I also thought again since there was a raid we could check the whole property. But as the other people have pointed out we were in the wrong and we shouldn't have blown your doors off, taking your drugs.

Additionally once you were taken away I was the one who stayed behind and destroyed the drugs. I came late to the whole situation at slums so I actually thought, from my point of view you were the raider, hence the reason why you were cuffed, and we were able to blow open your doors, but seeing it from your point of view over video it makes a lot more sense, and I wish I made it my responsibility to fully educate myself on the overall situation by interviewing you etc. It won't happen again.

Reaction score
What question? I'm not salty, its more that it was obvious that you saw things sticking out my wall and that you were raiding me invalidly.
Again i'm confused with this AR am I on here cause of the jail screw up or because I busted down the door like tbh you spent an extra 4 minutes in jail i'm sorry for it but that is the most minimal petty thing I have ever heard in my life.

Officers were telling me there was a possibility that someone was behind the doors that may need our help or another raider I had no idea what was going on but based on the info that was provided to me I was at that point was required to breach because of said reports from officers of a person in need.

There is no doubt in my mind that this was was drivin by a lust for drugs but I will continue.

Take it from my point of view>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>Responding to a shots fired at slums
>Told that raiders are inside
>Enter property
>See a man in handcuffs
>Told by officers there is a need to breach due to the risk that there maybe a person in need
>I am then told to breach by 2 other officers
>I put C2 on the door and wait a bit trying to understand the situation
>Then told by a third officer to breach for the exact same reason

Please tell me what was done wrong here I have 3 officers now telling me that there maybe a person in need (for all I know maybe true you maybe mad that someone raided you and decided to hide their bodies inside the rooms so they do not get revived).

I feel as if my actions were perfectly justifiable under law 3.7 based on the evidence provided to me by 3 other officers.

Had I not breached I may have been possibly risking leaving a person in need or another raider at the back (keep in mind you were in handcuffs so I couldn't see if you had a gun meaning he could possibly be in the back and you were being told "keep quiet").

Had I not breached I may be risking breaking 4.2 but lets just say I am wrong I still feel as if my actions are justifiable under 4.3 based upon the fact that a raid had just happened and what the officers told me.

So lets just clear up any accusation wrong doing on my behalf during this raid.
isdemeanor - liable to 4 years maximum imprisonment, $4,000 maximum fine and asset forfeiture.

First of all the maximum sentence for growing drugs is 4 years, not 10.
Secondly,
He wasn't just arrested for drug possession. He speeds up a crucial point where the officer in fact tells me that he committed multiple other offences which all in fact = above 10 years (keep in mind I didn't want to raise his jail sentence I just wanted it to continue at the current rate I didn't know he was going back in for the full 10 years again) and that he even got a CPL to review the case which I don't even see in the video if you could please upload a normal speed version of this video where he clearly states that at the end and I also witnessed said officer giving you a ticket for 9000$ solely for drug possession which is of course not allowed

Last edited:
Reaction score
He wasn't just arrested for drug possession. He speeds up a crucial point where the officer in fact tells me that he committed multiple other offences which all in fact = above 10 years
He included all possession offenses, "illigal firearm" and verbal abuse into that 10 years.

//phone

Reaction score
It's police like this that ruin the experience for others on the server, I fully support this AR. The police officers didn't even try to RP that situation and the SWAT just took it upon themselves to bust the door down without calling a supervisor of some sort to issue a warrant, they could have taken your identification and made sure you were the property owner before making accusations and busting down the door to "make sure nobody else is in here" might as well have just been the raiders in my opinion.

Reaction score
I was told we could breach, so I told SWAT to breach, because there was reported raid, and we wanted to make sure you weren't harboring the raider, so we raided to search to see if the raider was in there because the 911 call was from there, it was completely valid in my opinion. The reason we thought you were harboring a criminal was that you shot an officer, so someone else could have been waiting in the other room.

Also there was a dead body outside and in the situation we had to clear the building so as no one could pop out and shoot us if they were raiders from one of the rooms.

Reaction score
because there was reported raid,
Yes, that was me calling 911.
Yall instantly went to search and didn't even bother asking if i called 911.

raider was in there because the 911 call was from there
What? I was the owner and made the 911 call. You couldve easily checked who owned the property.

that you shot an officer
The officer failed to announce he was coming in or that police was near. Me seeing movement makes me shoot. At no point i was informed police was on scene.

the situation we had to clear the building so as no one could pop out and shoot us if they were raiders from one of the rooms
Like i said, why would i put a raider in there, and even how? Were both in a gun fight, how could i Possibly lock him up.

Reaction score
The officer failed to announce he was coming in or that police was near. Me seeing movement makes me shoot.
Lights and Sirens outside should have told you there were police, all I knew is you attempted to murder an officer, at the time I was not told this, also you could have easily been the raider, and also in that situation you could have been a raider, and others could have been in a room, also part of the raid waiting to jump out and shoot us. We can't really wait and go call bank and stuff whilst there could still be an ongoing raid in that apt.

//phone

Reaction score
Lights and Sirens outside should have told you there were police, all I knew is you attempted to murder an officer
knew is you attempted to murder an officer
we raided to search to see if the raider was in there because the 911 call was from there
What?

Lights and Sirens outside should have told you there were police,
They still must announce that they are entering the property.

We can't really wait and go call bank and stuff whilst there could still be an ongoing raid in that apt.
1. Police computer

2. What raid? The suspect was down and you could've easily asked me. If inwere a raider i would've shot the cop to death, not run to him with my hands up.

and also in that situation you could have been a raider, and others could have been in a room, also part of the raid waiting to jump out and shoot us
The doors were locked, how's that possible?

Reaction score
It's police like this that ruin the experience for others on the server, I fully support this AR. The police officers didn't even try to RP that situation and the SWAT just took it upon themselves to bust the door down without calling a supervisor of some sort to issue a warrant, they could have taken your identification and made sure you were the property owner before making accusations and busting down the door to "make sure nobody else is in here" might as well have just been the raiders in my opinion.
Again i'm confused with this AR am I on here cause of the jail screw up or because I busted down the door like tbh you spent an extra 4 minutes in jail i'm sorry for it but that is the most minimal petty thing I have ever heard in my life.

Officers were telling me there was a possibility that someone was behind the doors that may need our help or another raider I had no idea what was going on but based on the info that was provided to me I was at that point was required to breach because of said reports from officers of a person in need.

There is no doubt in my mind that this was was drivin by a lust for drugs but I will continue.

>Enter property
>See a man in handcuffs
>Told by officers there is a need to breach due to the risk that there maybe a person in need

Please tell me what was done wrong here I have 3 officers now telling me that there maybe a person in need (for all I know maybe true you maybe mad that someone raided you and decided to hide their bodies inside the rooms so they do not get revived).

I feel as if my actions were perfectly justifiable under law 3.7 based on the evidence provided to me by 3 other officers.

Had I not breached I may have been possibly risking leaving a person in need or another raider at the back (keep in mind you were in handcuffs so I couldn't see if you had a gun meaning he could possibly be in the back and you were being told "keep quiet").

Had I not breached I may be risking breaking 4.2 but lets just say I am wrong I still feel as if my actions are justifiable under 4.3 based upon the fact that a raid had just happened and what the officers told me.

He wasn't just arrested for drug possession. He speeds up a crucial point where the officer in fact tells me that he committed multiple other offences which all in fact = above 10 years (keep in mind I didn't want to raise his jail sentence I just wanted it to continue at the current rate I didn't know he was going back in for the full 10 years again) and that he even got a CPL to review the case which I don't even see in the video if you could please upload a normal speed version of this video where he clearly states that at the end and I also witnessed said officer giving you a ticket for 9000$ solely for drug possession which is of course not allowed
Please refer to post above.

Just because you don't like the type of role-play that is happening doesn't mean I should get banned for it what I did was perfectly OK within the confines of the the rules and laws. Now if you can point out an actual rule or law that I broke during this raid then please do so and i'll gladly explain why you are wrong instead of saying +Support "he don't arepeeeeeeeeeeeeee".

Reaction score
Lights and Sirens outside should have told you there were police
So? Firstly there is a possibility for him to not hear the sirens as he is focused on killing the raider and not dying. Secondly he couldn't possibly know that he killed the raider before and the cops could of had been standing outside. He saw movement and opened fire as he thought the LEO was the raider. LEOs are here to PROTECT and serve and by that they should always try to deal with situations peacefully. That officer's movement shows how trigger happy he is and doesn't care about his life nor the people's.
all I knew is you attempted to murder an officer
If he would attempt to kill him he would already be dead and wouldn't surrender.
also you could have easily been the raider
Yes, let's not see the owner, try to solve the mystery, let's not see the 911 call, let's not see the person's ID, let's blow every fucking door in the apartment!
and others could have been in a room
Why not search every house as drugs could be growing inside no?
also part of the raid waiting to jump out and shoot us.
Not that they should of have unlocked the door first and open it. Seriously, wtf is up with this logic? You were plenty of officers there and 1 SWAT and why would people come and shoot you anyways.
We can't really wait and go call bank and stuff whilst there could still be an ongoing raid in that apt.
Call the bank? Ever heard about the police computer? If there was still a raid going on don't you thing that @Sneaky would have tried to kill you all and not surrender? Can't you possibly think that the doors would be unlocked as the raiders can't have keys for the apartment?

At the end, you just wanted some more action and nothing else.

Reaction score

Just because you don't like the type of role-play that is happening doesn't mean I should get banned for it what I did was perfectly OK within the confines of the the rules and laws. Now if you can point out an actual rule or law that I broke during this raid then please do so and i'll gladly explain why you are wrong instead of saying +Support "he don't arepeeeeeeeeeeeeee".
8.3 Possession of Restricted Substances with Intent to Produce
Any restricted substance shall be illegal to possess with the intent to produce further narcotics.

Misdemeanor - liable to 4 years maximum imprisonment, $4,000 maximum fine and asset forfeiture.

First of all the maximum sentence for growing drugs is 4 years, not 10.
Secondly,
3.7 Right to Enter Private Property
Law enforcement officers may enter any private property if it is necessary for the execution of their duties, Law enforcement officers may not remain on a Private Property if asked to leave by the property owner unless this would obstruct an investigation into a criminal offence, any Law enforcement officer who fails to do so commits the offence of trespassing.

The LEOs had no reason to enter your house as you were the owner telling them to leave and they had no reason to really enter + they didn't have a search warrant.

I would also say that they broke

3.2 Use of Force
Law enforcement officers may use any amount of force in the execution of their duties provided that it is reasonable and justifiable.
as blowing up the doors wasn't needed (you had the keys and they knew it).

They broke these laws thus breaking 4.1.
Here you go.

//phone

Reaction score

You were the SWAT officer, you were told by the officers what to do. Even though you could have easily argued about it, in the heat of the situation having all the officers around you telling you what to do could justify your actions.
In conclusion, this AR should be for the officers and not you.

Reaction score
Here you go.

I c2'd the doors because officers were telling me there was a risk that people behind there were the raiders or there maybe a person in need. Due to the risk upon everyone's and my own safety and the things told to me by other officers my actions to bust down the door were perfectly reasonable and justifiable don't like it then blame the officers my job they should have checked him out before telling me there was a risk of people being behind there.

Law enforcement officers may enter any private property if it is necessary for the execution of their duties,
I have a job as an SWAT officer was called to deal with a raid and officers were telling me there was a risk of a criminal being past those doors it was in every way necessary to enter that property and deal with the the threat and based upon what 3 other officers told me there was possibly a threat behind those doors.

>Enter property
>See a man in handcuffs

Reaction score
Okay so to clear this all up, I was informed to we could raid if there had been a recent raid, as there could still be suspects in the building, as far as using the police computer, I could have, but I didn't think to, the 911 call was from there, an officer ran in and said he was shot, so we took it as the raid was still on going, and thought you were a raider, so I thought when you surrendered, it was because you would risk your life, as you versus all the cop force wouldn't go well, so we came in and searched the house for any suspects, as you were the raider suspect currently then, we were checking the apartment to make sure no one else was in there with guns waiting or anything, and after that we found drugs, we then were told you owned the apartment so arrested you, we raided as you tried to kill an officer, making us think you were the raider.

Should a staff member, or the maker of the AR wish to speak to me on teamspeak, if they have any questions i will most likely be on the teamspeak, under the name Matt

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
First of all you cannot use Lights to hold up a barricade, VERY UNREALISTIC DEFENSES, considering the lights would easily be crushed and the plank would snap. them raiders 5 seconds before they breached.
Second of all i can understand the cops instantly entering your appartment due to them being in the area and hearing the shots and seeing the bodies. Take into fact they could have thought you were a raider before they went in, you had lots of bodies outside you're apartment of course they would investigate.
Thirdly, i can agree with you due to the SWAT NEEDING PERMISION FROM A SUPERVISOR TO USE C2, and breach the rest of your apartment. i dont know if you noticed but Sargent @John Doe was in the area and could have autharised this. Ive seen @Murtsley demote SWAT for this aswell.
fourthly, i agree you should have been given 10 years, even though an accident you shot a police officer. In real life serious action would be taken and with the attempt to produce Drugs aswell this surely should be a 10 year Jail sentence. But when released the cops should have worked out how long you had already been in jail before putting you back in.

consider the rules that have been broken :-

3.10 Realistically Prop Placement
- Props must be placed realistically; for the placement of a prop to be deemed realistic, it must demonstrate that it can remain in its position without being frozen through the use of a Physics Gun; if done in a realistic fashion, exceptions can be made, but are specifically subject to an administrator’s discretion.

And for the SWAT has broken 2.1 Play Realistically by breaching without asking a supervisor.

Status
Not open for further replies.