Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:
Chris Andrews
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Adam Mills
His/Her SteamID:
Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
  • 3.4 - Threatening officers with firearms in an attempt to free his friend from two years of imprisonment. His actions led to his death.
Evidence (Demo Required):

--Edit--
Just for context, here is the preceding interaction:
https://perpheads.com/threads/frankie-coco.14672/

Kay

Reaction score
Chris with another AR.

Well Im going to support this Action Request Reasons:
  • It is a clear violation of 3.4 !
Kind Regards
Caineyy

Reactions: M
Reaction score
I would like to point out that the Glass co i lived there and had illgel drugs there also, and therefor got called out to come and help my friends when the police arrived. My friend who got arrest was suppose to help me kill the police so we could win back our "base".
[DOUBLEPOST=1458849390,1458849192][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would like to point out that the Glass co i lived there and had illgel drugs there also, and therefor got called out to come and help my friends when the police arrived. My friend who got arrest was suppose to help me kill the police so we could win back our "base".
Well i thought you were raiding GlassCo, that was what i was told by my friends anyways

Reaction score
You say he was getting 2 years of imprisonment but you had just raided glass co full of drugs and guns i presume. I fail to see how that would be a 2 year sentence? Also he had no way of knowing if his buddy was getting arrested for growing and attempted murder or not in his eyes he could have been trying to save his friend from a 10 year stretch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.