retarded ss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:DwarfBitch Adam mills.
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Ali Hamoud, drunk csgo player.
His/Her SteamID: idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Shot me as ss for no reason. walked up to me and said hands up, and shot straight after. Audio disappeared for some reason.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
As you can see the mayor is just as retarded as the SS commanding them to kill/run ppl over is this man hitler???!?!?

Reaction score
Was involved as a cop and I Can confirm he failed to notify police of these shootings. From what I remember. I believe he killed Adam twice with no legal or moral justification, and on both occasions he failed to notify police or call a medic for him.

I was going to make an ar about this myself as I feel as though him on purposely keeping these killings under the rug from cops is a breach of rule 4.1, and this led to him being wanted by police when they mayor resigned as there was no one to confirm if these killings was justified.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I also can confirm that the mayor and SS were being like adolf hitler and the nazis. They also talked about gassing people and gas chamber. Tbh, im surprised the mayor didnt get a blacklist.

Reaction score
Was involved as a cop and I Can confirm he failed to notify police of these shootings. From what I remember. I believe he killed Adam twice with no legal or moral justification, and on both occasions he failed to notify police or call a medic for him.

I was going to make an ar about this myself as I feel as though him on purposely keeping these killings under the rug from cops is a breach of rule 4.1, and this led to him being wanted by police when they mayor resigned as there was no one to confirm if these killings was justified.

hands down genuinely think my radio was broken or some shit, I couldn't hear any radio transmissions and I talked in radio and received no response.

Status
Not open for further replies.