Map Suggestion Add a petrol station to the suburbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Add a petrol station to the suburbs
Suggestion Description: The suburbs area is in dire need of a petrol station. There were numerous times where I needed fuel while in the suburbs but had to race to the city/business to get some. I suggest adding a petrol station behind next to Fredy's in place of the suburbs park (possibly a half of it), currently the suburbs park has no real use and I almost never see anyone there. Maybe this addition will make that park a more popular area? Another way to tackle this is by placing the petrol station on the other side however this can make the current drug dealer spot a public spot. I believe this was going to be added to V5 but ultimately never happened? Still not sure why.

Why should this be added?:
- People have always needed a petrol station in the suburbs and it helps fill up vehicles nearby.
- Could be an easier way to get fuel cans to stranded cars on the suburbs highway.
-Adds another spot to buy certain materials and can create more RP situations.

What negatives could this have?:
- Might be a little difficult to implement
-Can ruin the whole "aesthetic" of the suburbs area but then again the park isn't too pretty either.

Reaction score
- Adding fuel pumps inside the RC station would be good
- Replacing Slums Gas with Veikko would be amazing and in my opinion necessary however some would say it's not as you use the monorail
Id rather have convenience over inconvenience, making the map and gameplay feel a lot more fluid is what we should be striving for rather than saying those same old words since the early days of Paralake

Status
Not open for further replies.