Map Suggestion Add a petrol station to the suburbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Add a petrol station to the suburbs
Suggestion Description: The suburbs area is in dire need of a petrol station. There were numerous times where I needed fuel while in the suburbs but had to race to the city/business to get some. I suggest adding a petrol station behind next to Fredy's in place of the suburbs park (possibly a half of it), currently the suburbs park has no real use and I almost never see anyone there. Maybe this addition will make that park a more popular area? Another way to tackle this is by placing the petrol station on the other side however this can make the current drug dealer spot a public spot. I believe this was going to be added to V5 but ultimately never happened? Still not sure why.

Why should this be added?:
- People have always needed a petrol station in the suburbs and it helps fill up vehicles nearby.
- Could be an easier way to get fuel cans to stranded cars on the suburbs highway.
-Adds another spot to buy certain materials and can create more RP situations.

What negatives could this have?:
- Might be a little difficult to implement
-Can ruin the whole "aesthetic" of the suburbs area but then again the park isn't too pretty either.

Reaction score
Another way that could be less obstructive is possibly adding an NPC somewhere in the area of storage or the monorail station which sells fuel cans. (monorail station maybe?)

Reaction score
At first I upvoted this, but i’ve changed my mind. We currently have three gas stations, considering the map size this is more than enough. If you’re a person that forgets to check your fuel level, just have a fuel can on you or in your trunk.

Reaction score
As it stands, there are loads of derelict/unusable houses, removing one of them and replacing it with a gas station would also mean that it’d reduce the space taken up as its already been taken up with something. replacing it would mean there’s no space taken up really

Reaction score
I really don't see the point into removing part of suburbs so we can have a rather ugly petrol station ruining the looks of the suburbs. There are already enough petrol stations (3) around the map. If you forget to fuel your cars or forget to check them regulary you should get a fuel can or two. I don't see why this is needed when there's already an option to fuel your car using a fuel can.

Reaction score
If only
27d4bb935292971a67c8d2051dcc097f.png

Reaction score
Would you remove one of the 2 city gas stations for this to be added? If yes which one and why.

Reaction score
Would you remove one of the 2 city gas stations for this to be added? If yes which one and why.
No, but if necessary, I'd rather see the City Garage Gas Station be a small post office so new players can play Courier when there's a Projex shootout

Reaction score
No, but if necessary, I'd rather see the City Garage Gas Station be a small post office so new players can play Courier when there's a Projex shootout
it would make more sense for either the rc petrol station to go, and increase the size of the road crew station, or remove the city petrol station, and make a larger taxi rank

Reaction score
it would make more sense for either the rc petrol station to go, and increase the size of the road crew station, or remove the city petrol station, and make a larger taxi rank
If we had too remove a petrol station I feel like the one at city garage is better too remove as a lot off the time u need too get money out too use rc and normally people will be low on petrol when their car comes out the impound so I feel like it makes a bit more sense for the city garage petrol station too go

Reaction score
An idea would have been to remove the park at Suburbs near church and replace with a Gas Station but that was denied on Jan 6th 2020

Reaction score
If we had too remove a petrol station I feel like the one at city garage is better too remove as a lot off the time u need too get money out too use rc and normally people will be low on petrol when their car comes out the impound so I feel like it makes a bit more sense for the city garage petrol station too go
Same can be argued about garage. You see that your car is low on fuel so you pull in into the city gas station, but if it is gone the nearest gas can is at slums gas station or rc station or if you have that much time, order it to uncle cos via delivery app. So if the ATM at slums gas station is moved to rc you could just buy a gas can there, to fuel the car and drive it to city to fill it up fully.

Reaction score
An idea would have been to remove the park at Suburbs near church and replace with a Gas Station but that was denied on Jan 6th 2020
No one knew what they were doing with the map on Jan 6th 2020

Here's my solution:
-Add fuel pumps inside the RC station, along with some extra mechanical props all over, fuel spillage on floor etc, for extra detail
-Replace Slums Gas Station by replacing it with a second Veikko, because driving across the city to get your tyres fixed is dumb and the likelihood of having RC on and willing to tow it across the map is slim. It makes logical sense for RC to have tyre repairs anyways.

Reaction score
As it stands, there are loads of derelict/unusable houses, removing one of them and replacing it with a gas station would also mean that it’d reduce the space taken up as its already been taken up with something. replacing it would mean there’s no space taken up really
I think a suggestion before was to make the unusable houses purchasable and usable but this is separate from adding a gas station there. That would indeed look awkward.

Reaction score
I find the lack of a gas station at subs annoying. And aswell i like changes/new things being added to the map and gameplay so upvote.

Reaction score
No one knew what they were doing with the map on Jan 6th 2020

Here's my solution:
-Add fuel pumps inside the RC station, along with some extra mechanical props all over, fuel spillage on floor etc, for extra detail
-Replace Slums Gas Station by replacing it with a second Veikko, because driving across the city to get your tyres fixed is dumb and the likelihood of having RC on and willing to tow it across the map is slim. It makes logical sense for RC to have tyre repairs anyways.

- Adding fuel pumps inside the RC station would be good
- Replacing Slums Gas with Veikko would be amazing and in my opinion necessary however some would say it's not as you use the monorail

Status
Not open for further replies.