Add A UK/Drill Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Adding a UK Radio Rap/Drill Radio, similar to how GTA V has iFruit Radio.

Why should this be added? (pros): Having a Drill/UK radio would be something fresh to listen to as well as appealing to more of the player base as a fair portion of active players are from the UK. It could replace some one of the radio stations that don't work (I believe the Reggae radio does not work).

What negatives could this have? (cons): Removing a radio station

I was unable to find any decent radios that match my description (they literally don't exist), therefore, I made my own radio with songs people will actually know. Gotta represent ya know?

I have provided both formats which would be required to make this change, as suggested below, replacing the KPOP Radio with this would reach a larger target audience.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yo my slime man rah thinks dey should add dis radio station STYLLL for the boydem and galdem ya know

Reaction score
I’m going yes, on the basis that it’ll provide variety and lots of people do like this type of music.

Reaction score
Might want to post a .pls or .m3u link to a radio station if you want this to get accepted

Reaction score
fuck kpop radio btw, change it with a decent station like the one suggested.

Reaction score
Yeah I was taking to suggest this to be honest, not sure why it's there to be honest

Reaction score
i think they must of threatened fredy with kpop spam which understandably made him put it in

Status
Not open for further replies.