Server Suggestion Add date stamp and time to the history of calls and texts.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Add date stamp and time to the history of calls and texts.
Suggestion Description: This adds more detail to the texts and calls you receive making it so it's easier to track what happened when and who is who. Currently it's way harder to interpret what time or day you posted a message if you don't remember. I think this simple addition will make it so people can utilize texting and networking online more ingame.

Why should this be added?:
- Simple
- Easy to code (I imagine, since the F6 system already has a time for example)
- Quality of Life everybody would enjoy.

What negatives could this have?:
- Nothing I can think of.

Reaction score
When reviewing call history one is unable to see the date of the call as it only displays the day and time in 24h clock

Additionally people who use 12h clock may struggle with 24h so a preference option in settings to change those stamps to the alternate method would be favorable.

Reaction score
Also the ability to add contact for a random number messaging would be great

and the ability to enter a number to text without adding them as contact.

Reaction score
Update for this suggestion

A change to add a search bar for contacts would be very convenient for myself and probably many other seasoned players.

The addition of favorites for your most used contacts to place them at the top would be also really convenient.

The addition of group chats to text multiple people can open up doors to more ways of roleplaying and be a nice QoL feature.

Make it so you can be in a call and use the rest of your phone still. Ex: Call a person and get your bank number at the same time to text them it.

Last edited: