Add Foregrips for attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Add foregrips for attachments on weapons. This attachment would decrease recoil but maybe affect ADS Time.

Why should this be added? (pros): Sweaters can have a good chance at defending if they are unfamiliar with the recoil patterns.
Add more variety to attachments

What negatives could this have? (cons): None, other than some people who control recoil really well practically lasering you like superman.

*Other additions: Maybe Limit the amount of attachments to weapons if this is added. Also add it to police armoury for Rifles.

Reaction score
Reaction score
I remember this being discussed when the weapon update was upon us, if you were able to put a compensator and a foregrip attachment on your weapon it'd be insanely broken and I'm glad it didn't happen when the Marksmanship update came out. Rather up the Marksmanship and follow through the thread Husky provided.

Reaction score
If they up the Marksmanship to 100, I'd have no objection and they can close this. I've noticed the M4's recoil is insane at some points, even when trying to control it, where as the scar with no sight has minimal recoil.

Status
Not open for further replies.