Remove compensators but keep the benefits. Also replace compensators with something for existing players who have a lot of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Discussion Post:
Main Idea: Remove compensators, and increase marksmanship to "compensate"

Full description of the idea:
Remove compensators, and increase marksmanship to "compensate" and replace them with something to compensate players that already have them like 2 rifle ammo boxes

Why should it be added?: Suppressors are completely out of favour currently as compensators offer 25% less recoil. Players that cant afford compensators are at an immediate disadvantage including new players. We may as well just add a compensator to every model, incrase marksmanship so the -25% recoil is added to all guns.

Pros:
-New players that cant afford compensators or don't realise the benefit aren't unaffected even if they can't craft them.
-They are completely pointless and dont benefit the server
-Suppressors would be a lot more useful

Cons:
--None

Last edited:
Reaction score
Im confused on the part where you say "new people might not be able to afford compensators" So what would the difference be with a silencer? they still wouldn't haven't have the money for it. The comp is completely different to silencer. You should buy a silencer for silence effect not just a reduction for your recoil. People such as myself have already crafted 300-400 comps in my storage why should I suffer? What you suggestion could say is "buff the silencer" this would make alot more sense and give it more uses.

Deleted member 4116

That’s why you never buy 500 million scopes or attachments because at some point they can get removed. Better to have ur money and be able to spend whenever.

Deleted member 4116

@Jack Bushross

So what would the difference be with a silencer? they still wouldn't haven't have the money for it.
People who are bad at aiming like you are forced to buy compensators. They change the recoil with gives a higher win rate in shootouts. Suppressors on the other side don’t give an advantage they’re not needed and won’t higher or lower your win rate.

The comp is completely different to silencer. You should buy a silencer for silence effect not just a reduction for your recoil
You just answered your own question rofl.

People such as myself have already crafted 300-400 comps in my storage why should I suffer?
It was your own choice to spent all of your money on compensators, nobody forced you. This suggestion is most likely being added a perp is slightly leaning towards the noob friendly part and this can seem like an disadvantage for new players. Better off selling them while u can.

What you suggestion could say is "buff the silencer" this would make alot more sense and give it more uses.
That would no sense because rich people would start using silencers instead of compensators if they would get buffed and compensators would not get used anymore.

Reaction score
Good idea @Daigestive. Would help reduce the gap of the ability for new players to participate in gun fights and not want to run away from the server once they fire a weapon without one.

Reaction score
I'd honestly just lower the price of all crafting materials by half.

More guns in the system, less fear of losing them, more firefights, more fun.

• Disagree
Reactions: Max
Reaction score
Which will backfire to inflation, lower value of weapons, more cops dying which will result in a whiny PD, less fun for the other side unless this is all counterbalanced someway.

Status
Not open for further replies.