Server Suggestion Add logs to org storage

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Add logs to org storage
Suggestion Description: Leader or certain ranks can see who is retrieving or put items inside the org storage

Why should this be added?:
- Generaly good to know who is taking things from org storage or contribute

What negatives could this have?:
- none

What problem would this suggestion solve?: to know who is taking more than needed, and the leader to know whats happening to org storage

Reaction score

IMO you should only be giving the storage perms to people you trust, sounds like a internal org issue
true , though its not bad to see whats going on your org storage,,theres always chances to go something wrong, this feature should be added, not only for to know who is stealing or just taking more items than he supposed to but + for those who contribute to the org , it will provide good information for the org leader.

Reaction score
Why isn't this a thing?
I don't want 50 AS50's gone from the org storage by a trusted member in one foul swoop.
+1 support

Reaction score
Same reason as allies TS channel, too soft and easy for organisations you should always be afraid of rats!!!!

Reaction score
this is a great idea to keep track of everything, regardless if u think its a org problem or not still a good idea to keep track of stuff

Reaction score
please dont add this, i wont be able to steal guns from my org memebers

Reaction score
I think this could be a really good addition. When I had my own org I liked to add random new players to it and I allowed them all org storage access and more times then not, id come back to the next day with random guns, furniture, drugs, whatever in my org storage. It would of been cool to say definitively through some logs "Hey thanks X for that scar you put into storage I appreciate it" and pay it forward some way to them directly
This could just be another form of gaining promotions for org leaders as they will be able to see not only whos carrying their own weight pvping, but maybe you have a dedicated crafter throwing all sorts of weaponry, medical supplies and ammo into the org you never were sure/fully believed it was all him and now you have a way to verify.