Add org storage logs for leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModoSN

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Allow org members with certain permissions to view who has added and removed things from org storage

Why should this be added? (pros): We've all had that org member who is a thief. We need to be able to find out who has stolen from the org so we can kick them.

What negatives could this have? (cons): None really

*Other additions:
You could expand on this and when you hover over an item in org storage it says "4x added by Charlie Modo 8 hours ago" or something like that
For removed items it would have to be log/list type though I guess

Reaction score
This suggestion is duplicate, been looked at and suggested many times before if I'm not mistaken. There are many flaws which I won't go into full detail with as they can be seen on previous suggestions, but essentially you shouldn't give org storage permissions to people you can't trust & backstabbing is an element of PERP which people should always have to be wary of instead of just hard patching it out.

Reaction score
I honestly believe that not having this adds a level of trust and loyalty to organisations, you can customize permissions so dont give it to people you dont trust. You can find out who did it in character and then punish him by execution in the forest with a kick from the org. If your org members are stealing then that means they can't be trusted, find out who did it.

ModoSN

Communication Banned
Reaction score
The issue is, how do you find out?

Mim

Reaction score

This is a duplicate suggestion that has already been denied by the developers. Please utilise the search function before making a suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.