Server Suggestion Add scrollbar to chat

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Add scrollbar to chat
Suggestion Description: No clue why we don't have a scrollbar for chat but it would be nice to scroll up and see previous chat messages instead of relying on console especially if you're a staff member where it is consistently flooded with all sorts.

Why should this be added?:
- QoL

What negatives could this have?:
- There isn't any

What problem would this suggestion solve?: New people to gmod don't know about console and will actually be able to see previous messages than having to enable then open a developer console

Reaction score
I usually rock with console to see all messages. Best ones is deleted OOC messages of someone leaving someone's mums house. Never gets old. This suggestion is good though (EHEM GP)

Reaction score
Umm... its not realistic to be able to view what people have previously stated. Just get a better memory bub.

Reaction score
Honestly, for non-staff, whose console isn't filled with crap, I don't see the issue, but it would be a pleasant quality of life addition, as console sometimes gets filled with error spam regardless.

Reaction score
Good suggestion. I don't like having to sift through the console to find messages. "con_filter_text_out" exists, but I like keeping everything in console so I don't miss anything.