Server Suggestion Add the ability to buy properties from phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Add the ability to buy properties from phone.
Suggestion Description: Either add in a separate app on the phone, or expand the banking app to add the ability to buy properties by phone as one would do through the banking NPC's.

Why should this be added?:
- By adding the ability to buy properties by phone, this would allow the player to have the convenience to buy properties remotely, or on site. There wouldn't need to be a back and forth between checking to see if a property has been sold, and actually buying the property at the bank.

-This may make buying properties and moving in more easier and more efficient. Simply check the property on your phone once you spawn, purchase it, and then make a beeline towards the property to set up your base.

What negatives could this have?:
- This may possibly lead to the bank being underutilized.

- Additionally, this may be a problem that has already been solved through the property listings provided by the NPC's at the bank.

What problem would this suggestion solve?: This suggestion may help streamline the process of purchasing properties, and therefore make moving more fluid and flexible.

Reaction score
As I failed the relize that this suggestion has already been propsed and denied, I would be okay with this suggestion being deleted unless there deems to be a further need for discussion

Reaction score
Main downside would be the fact that people looking for raids can just look at their phone and see where to check which I am not a fan of.

Reaction score
Not much different then people going to check the bank NPC which doesn't take that long but i can see how it can make it a tad bit worse
This is only possible during high pop, I believe it shows owned properties when >60% are owned? Don’t remember exact number

Main downside would be the fact that people looking for raids can just look at their phone and see where to check which I am not a fan of.
My favourite server called Monolith added buying properties off your phone, you just have to be near it to purchase it

Reaction score
My favourite server called Monolith added buying properties off your phone, you just have to be near it to purchase it
Sit outside anywhere you wanna try raid and try buy it?

Reaction score
Another downside lets take S4 as an example you're raiding the property all of the defenders have died inside let's say all of slums apartments are owned except S3 and you're the last alive from your org/or you solo raided whatever you can move all the guns in there and just lock the door you can just suicide on the remaining cops that are outside of the slums complex after throwing all the guns inside S3 works every time.

Reaction score

@Moon covered it!

Too easy to be abused for what it’s worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.