Server Suggestion Removing purchased property from bank menu

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Removing purchased property from bank menu
Suggestion Description: I suggest removing purchased properties from the bank menu for quality of life purposes as when the server is full of players and you wanna buy an apartment for example, you have to click on a ton of properties to 1 that is available

Why should this be added?:
- Quality of life
- Would be better for new players doing their missions

What negatives could this have?:
- People possibly using it to find raids

Last edited:
Reaction score
I propose an alternate implementation: gray out the purchase button and slap a "Occupied" tag over top so that players (new players) know what properties can be rented.

Reaction score
What negatives could this have?:
- I can't think of any besides developers having better things to develop I guess
One issue I see with this is suggestion is that players will then use the bank as the preferred and easiest option to quickly scout out owned properties for raids.

Right now you can do this, however this requires you to manually attempt to purchase each property, which, depending on the scarcity of players, could end up costing a significant amount in accidental purchases. This prevents this feature being used and encourages players to actually travel around the entire city to scout out a property to raid.

The idea you have proposed saves the most time for malicious users, as anyone who has purchased a property will likely admit that if you are looking for a property and it is unavailable you can just spend 10 seconds clicking down the list until you either purchase one or get no luck and have to move on.

Reaction score
One issue I see with this is suggestion is that players will then use the bank as the preferred and easiest option to quickly scout out owned properties for raids.

Right now you can do this, however this requires you to manually attempt to purchase each property, which, depending on the scarcity of players, could end up costing a significant amount in accidental purchases. This prevents this feature being used and encourages players to actually travel around the entire city to scout out a property to raid.

The idea you have proposed saves the most time for malicious users, as anyone who has purchased a property will likely admit that if you are looking for a property and it is unavailable you can just spend 10 seconds clicking down the list until you either purchase one or get no luck and have to move on.
edited to include that, thank you

Reaction score

So this was the reason it was removed originally and has never been reintroduced. It is still a viable reason to hide the properties when not many are owned. However it doesn't add much value when the server is busy, as most properties will be owned.

I think the best compromise is probably along the lines of:
  • Always show which shops are owned
  • Only show other properties when 50% of the properties are owned (on the map, or in the area)

Reaction score
So this was the reason it was removed originally and has never been reintroduced. It is still a viable reason to hide the properties when not many are owned. However it doesn't add much value when the server is busy, as most properties will be owned.

• Only show other properties when 50% of the properties are owned (on the map, or in the area)
I can see this as being the best of both worlds and it would fit well in my opinion

Reaction score

Shops only sounds like a decent compromise, as those are typically the most in-demand places on the map during higher hours and are clearly visible from the street anyway

Reaction score
The property "sold" sign will now be visible at the bank if:
  • The property is a shop
  • Less than 50% of properties on the server are for sale