Adding Masks

Reaction score
Discussion Post: [link here]

Main Idea: Adding Masks for robbing.

Full description of the idea : When wearing a mask if a player kills someone there will be no DNA on the body. However if a cop sees a civ wearing the mask they can arrest / ticket the person

Why should it be added?: I think this should added because it adds realism to robbing.

Pros: Adds realism

Cons: Hard to make? - Leave any in the comments.

Reaction score
I really think that how perp is at the moment there should not be more things added to make the job harder for cops, this will just make it so when theres no medics and high ranks your screwed since the dude who shot at you point blank has a spongebob mask on.

Reaction score
Okay, hear me out.
I personally want to have a balaclava type of mask in the game, but I don't agree with your suggestions. Now these are my suggestions:

When you have a mask on, your name shouldn't be visible. It should be a type of name code, like 0001 or something. This does NOT mean that if you kill someone you wont get DNA. It only means that your name will be a name code.

There should be a recognize button too whilst having a mask, because it's much easier to recognize a person with a mask if you're his friend or seen him take a mask on.

Reaction score
There would need to be laws in place, to stop people running around in these things all day. I think if you are wearing a balaclava in public you can be stopped, searched and identified by police. They would also ask you to remove it. Thats just what i think would work and prevent people wearing them for no reason.