Adding the Dodge Challenger 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Adding the Dodge Challenger 2015

Short explanation (in notes):
- It's a decently fast car.
- I have no idea why it wasn't in the game since Evo City.
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Well I am a huge dodge fan and I think the Current Dodge's are not the best. I really don't know why this car isn't in the game since Evo City or V1. The Dodge Challenger 2015 is the best dodge ever (My Opinion).
D3C6BDA65140BA201DF1EBE39979B22D9950CD2E

Optional additions:
- At least $500,000 to buy.
- Goes at least 70.
-

Ayjay

Reaction score
I really don't know if this is in TDM or not, however if we allowed people to add their favourite cars to the game; Stephen would have to plainly work on that for months upon end. I mean, you have to realise that indicators, upgrades, bodykits, headlights, damage states, smoke states, dashboard lights.. and much more needs to be added / changed to the car and to be quite honest nobody has the time to do this in the development team from what I can see. It's not an easy job to add a new car, just like that. It takes a lot of time and effort, therefore I don't support this at all.

Reaction score
Closed.

New cars are going to be added to the game, hang in there, and please note out that this takes a while as it's not like in darkrp where they just add cars, Stephen goes through and changed speed and the handling of the cars which takes time.

Status
Not open for further replies.