Admin application (Redo with the form, didn't know where was the form..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

+support great guy and it would be nice to have somebody that speaks the same language as me

Reaction score
+support great guy he gona be good admin i think know how to speak english good man readly

Reaction score
I dont see any reason why i should put a plus on this one, you havent putten enough effort into your application. And you have a ban on record, i haven't seen you get many reports in the game though. But it's a -Support from me

C2W

Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: AGE: COUNTRY: STEAM ID: WHY SHOULD YOU BE ADMIN: HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: CONTACT INFORMATION This form is located as the first thread on the admin application, Just got added, please use it and try do a admin application again :)

Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Tal Khavzon.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:33986832

WHY SHOULD YOU BE ADMIN: Because I believe I can make the server better by keeping the minges away and helping people with their questions and problems, I'm also very friendly and nice but if I'll have to punish my friends as admin, I would, wouldn't let my feelings to intefere with my job.

ADMIN: HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: No, I used to think admins were only the creators, but now when I know it's not only the creators, I believe I'm ready for my first time.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: About my ban, I was banned only one time for 3 hours, about a mistake that won't happan again.

CONTACT INFORMATION: Phone number? I can give that, just I'm not sure what you ment, if you'll tell me I need to give a phone number then I'll give it in a reply.
My email is [email protected] if you ment that.

Reaction score
Don't want you to become one. In the past you've claimed to be a fantastic roleplayer but I haven't seen anything serious or decent from you, neither do I know you well.
Sorry.

Reaction score
Well I haven't seen you in a while. It's or we play on different hours or you are inactive a bit no offence.

Reaction score
You didn't quiet follow the instructions on the Application form, that just tells me
you lack of interest in this position. Sorry I think you're not up for this task.

Reaction score
I'm going to have to -support. The reason is your lack of effort put into this application and you've been naughty apparently (hence the ban) so my answer it no to this one.

Reaction score
Tanges;n965 said:
You didn't quiet follow the instructions on the Application form, that just tells me
you lack of interest in this position. Sorry I think you're not up for this task.

the 2nd time I filled it with the form, first time I applied I didn't know even there was a form, but meeeeehhhh it's already or max or razer to the win.

Reaction score
Got mixed feeling about this application, on the one hand I've seen him be a decent roleplayer but on the otherhand I've seen him break a couple of server rules. Also I know that age doesn't allways affect the skill to behave but you are a bit too young for an admin position in my opinion.

Reaction score
Locking this due to a group decission,
I'm not sure whether future reapplying will make any difference,
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.