After what seemed like a year

OneIraqiGamer

I actually hate to break it to you guys who want me dead under a bag of salt cause i'm saltier then table salt itself. I'm back because I'm desperately searching for a SeriousRP community because the dickbags over at SantosRP don't like my business over there that they banned me. So if i can get everything to work properly again. I should be coming back by Sunday or Monday. That is if my shitty graphics card decides to fuck up again and give me those black barcodes a long time ago when i attempted to join. I still hope Perpheads is fixed completely and has no errors because you guys are all i have. I hope you guys can understand that. Thanks <3

Reaction score
Welcome back

imo I wouldn't start with "I got banned so now I am back" but whatever floats your boat.

Reaction score
Welcome back I guess? Everyone is probably gonna be a dick to you but whatever welcome back and don't tell AyJay he's racist again, he's offended.

Reaction score
Whilst reading this, you gave me the impression that you came back because you have no one to play with and you came back because no one likes you on SantosRP. Welcome back anyway, wouldn't write that if I were you, makes us look like a pile of shit. But welcome back. Enjoy your stay

Reaction score
Welcome back I guess?

hopefully you make your time here more pleasant than what you did last time you left.

Reaction score
Welcome back I guess?

You might wanna behave better this time, last time was not so pleasant... To say the least. I feel like it's a bad idea say "I got banned, and now I'm coming back to this other community. " makes us feel like Option number 2. But whatever sinks your boat... Wait, that's not how it goes......

Anyway, welcome back.