Server Suggestion Allow a person sitting to use meds

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Allow a person sitting to use meds
Suggestion Description: If a person is sitting down they are able to use Bandages, Stim Packs and Splints.

This way crims can leave shooters more sooner and cops can pair up during bank raids more as they should already have a partner as it would give them the advantage of somebody being a backup getaway so they can heal up then drive back into the bank area or wherever the shootout they're responding to may be.

Why should this be added?:
- Less rulebreak chances
- Convenient for people
- I wouldn't say it's op if everybody can do it
- Makes sense because it takes longer to eat a whole big mac and chug down a drink then it takes to wrap a bandage or sting urself with a stimpack needle realistically.

What negatives could this have?:
-  Criminals without meds won't benefit and criminals get a disadvantage as cops can just drive away and heal up faster.

Reaction score
I disagree with this. The current balance on the server between cops and crims is horrible so giving cops more of an advantage would make it worst. Currently, if criminals even shoot one bullet around any area of the map, they get a minimum fo 24 cops responding vs like 3 criminals so giving them this function would make it worst. Also, you would just have cops running to the SWAT van every two seconds and healing inside, it would make it physically impossible to kill them from a distance.

Furthermore, there is already an issue with civs sitting on chairs to abuse not being able to be injured further so adding this would make the problem worst than it already is.

Reaction score
What if criminals can but cops can't? if you just make a counter suggestion saying that it would solve the reason you disagree :)

Reaction score
What if criminals can but cops can't? if you just make a counter suggestion saying that it would solve the reason you disagree :)
I just think on both sides it would be unbalanced in my opinion. Civilians would just use it to sit in chairs mid fist fight and heal up so they can't be damaged while doing so. Cops would just sit in the SWAT van and hide behind all that armour while healing. Either way, I think it's just going to be too overpowered on both sides.