Server Suggestion Server Suggestion (Add a med kit that full heals you)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Implement a medical kit that fully heals you. It will act like a combined stim pack and splint except it will uncripple you, as if a medic is using their own med kit. This would be a one-time use item and it would take a fair 10 seconds to apply meaning you have to be in cover for a prolonged period of time. It shouldn't cost too much either but more than a bandage.

Why should this be added? (pros):
-Allows criminals to heal themselves and be able to move around without being crippled and trapped.
-Is relatively realistic as it can act as a first aid kit to substitute for having to call a medic or go to the hospital.
-Easy to implement on the coding side, the model shouldn't be too hard either since you can just use the medic's health kit but have it as a one-time use thing.
-Medics will be taken hostage to heal people less often.

What negatives could this have? (cons):

- Gives a slight advantage to criminals in combat
-Unrealistic?? But then again having your legs suddenly fixed by a medic does the same thing

Deleted member 5577

Maybe it should also be quite loud so its not that easy to use whilst in direct combat?

Reaction score
my suggestion was they add a surgical kit in its own category that either fixes legs or fully replenishes a player's health, but with requirements such as first aid level 4. i don't really see any cons to it, seeing as sometimes you have to push out but can't because there aren't any medics around, and it'll probably be somewhat expensive to craft ($3,000 - 5,000?)

Reaction score
I can’t support this. It’s simply way too OP and if you’re legs are broken you go see a health professonial. Implementing this would make every player a doctor lol. You claim medics fixing broken legs that quick is, as unrealistic, would you rather have limited mobility for 5hours, simulating being in a cast? Don’t add it, this will ruin the medics job, just like wrenches fucked RC.

Reaction score
As someone who owns a permanent medicinal vape on a DarkRP server, Its very overpowered to just be able to heal yourself almost completely in a combat situation. This would have to be priced at high costs which wont be an issue for rich players, This would make raiders and defenders far too powerful.

Reaction score
I see no need for this when we have stimpacks, bandages and splints that already fulfil niche roles. Why ruin the perfectly good system we have by adding an overpowered DarkRP-esque magic healing box.

Reaction score

This would take away a lot of work for medics, and in addition would be very op.

Status
Not open for further replies.