Event Suggestion Allow at least 3 attempts at chop shop

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Allow at least 3 attempts at chop shop
Suggestion Description: Right now if you fail it you have to wait 24 hours, this seems a little ridiculous and I feel like people should at least get 3 attempts at it before it locks for 24 hours.

Why should this be added?:
- To allow fun 

What negatives could this have?:
- More 911 calls? 

Reaction score
Chop shop is a small risk for great reward. You get a bankraid-tier reward for 5-10 minutes of work at the cost of a few crowbars. The most you risk, assuming it’s the only crime you have committed, is something like 4K 4 years. If this were implemented it would be free money every day.

Reaction score
Allow one failure, one attempt at hard, and if you fail you can only do easy.

Reaction score
  • Staff
Chop shop is a small risk for great reward. You get a bankraid-tier reward for 5-10 minutes of work at the cost of a few crowbars. The most you risk, assuming it’s the only crime you have committed, is something like 4K 4 years. If this were implemented it would be free money every day.
Yeah well its also like less than an hour worth of weed lol.

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you can retry after some time if you fail it, I just never bothered after having this shit happen to me pmsl

Reaction score
Chop shop is a small risk for great reward. You get a bankraid-tier reward for 5-10 minutes of work at the cost of a few crowbars.
Objectively harder than a dead hours bank robbery against 4 cops I would argue ngl.

Reaction score
Objectively harder than a dead hours bank robbery against 4 cops I would argue ngl.
difference between losing a $1300 crowbar and a $50,000 sniper as well as a $10,000 ticket

Reaction score
I've never failed a hard chop shop. There's very little risk involved so I don't see a reason to make it any easier.