Server Suggestion allowed gun store to sell ammo

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: allowed gun store to sell ammo
Suggestion Description: allowed gun store to sell ammo or just pistol ammo and shotgun ammo

Why should this be added?:
it will make easy for new/old player to get ammo and it will be more realistic

What negatives could this have?:
- there will be limt on bazzar / crafters price
- it will be easy to get ammo (or you can make the price x1.75 crafting price)

Reaction score
-disagree
this will make it harder for crafters to earn money and will hurt the game.

Reaction score
Counter argument. Let people sell guns and ammo to store instead. How much? Only 100-200 above crafting but means that it doesnt take irl months to get up to a respectable level.
This would just be money and level farming.

Reaction score
-disagree
this will make it harder for crafters to earn money and will hurt the game.
Store-bought items are usually significantly more expensive than crafting price, take bandages for example. I don't see bandages not being sold at bazaar, they actually are still traded frequently despite them being available at a store. We can add this but balance the pricing so the additional cost is a cost of convenience.

Reaction score
Well it would beat having 40 knives you cant do anything with and its better than waiting 3 days for someone to purchase something for 3 bucks profit because "I can make it cheaper myself"
So few people actually exhibit the mindset of "Why buy when I can craft" The reality of the situation is, Myself and many others, whilst we could craft our weapons ourselves prefer the convenience of pressing E on it and having it ready for us.

Reaction score
So few people actually exhibit the mindset of "Why buy when I can craft" The reality of the situation is, Myself and many others, whilst we could craft our weapons ourselves prefer the convenience of pressing E on it and having it ready for us.
I tried for 2 weeks to sell just one gun once. So either you're lucky or I'm very unlucky.