am so sad

Reaction score
This operation ban apology is worth consideration i crie

Reaction score
dog.png
I've actually lost count to how many times I've listened to this by now. You actually really impressed me when you hit those high notes so smoothly without a single voice crack I'm assuming you sing for a living, I must sign you up to The Voice this performance was unbelievably exceptional @dog kys 1:50 deserves an unban so get to it.

Reaction score
View attachment 18691
I've actually lost count to how many times I've listened to this by now. You actually really impressed me when you hit those high notes so smoothly without a single voice crack I'm assuming you sing for a living, I must sign you up to The Voice this performance was unbelievably exceptional @dog kys 1:50 deserves an unban so get to it.
all the homies hate dog, thanks worked hard on the 1:50 vocals

dog

Reaction score
View attachment 18691
thick-strong-rope-a-closeup-view-of-coiled-rope-with-end-isolated-on-white-stock-photography_csp3120380.jpg