Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Dom_ @Cole
How long were you banned for: 6 months

Your Steam Name: amir.
Your In-game Name: Amir Arnolds
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:89289133

Why were you banned/blacklisted: MRDM

Why should this appeal be considered:

First of all, I'll state that I've been banned for around a month as of now and I've made the decision to appeal my ban as well as give you all the apology that you deserve. I will not make up a sob story to say that during the occurance I had a bad day or whatever, I can accept that what I had done was out of my own silly decisions. For that I'd like to start of with a formal apology towards the player's that had their RP experience ruined by myself and secondly, to all the staff members times that I have waste, especially Super_.

Over the last few months, I have been playing RP servers that're not as serious as PERP, and I've got to say that I do not find the RP as fun when the server operates in a less serious manner. During my time whilst playing PERP, before the bad decisions that I chose to make, I would generally have fun with the whole seriousness of the server and I've got to say that I miss it quite a lot. I've been playing perp since Summer in 2016, up until 2018/19 and I really want to continue playing on the server.

To address my own ban history, I'll start by saying once more, I am sorry for the silly decisions that I have made in the past and I can assure all players and staff members, that this behaviour will not contiune from now on. I feel that I have matured over my time away from PERP and now I want to prove my maturity to all of the staff and players. If you're willing to give me another chance of course.

When I first started playing on PERP, I would've never thought that I'd go down this path to ruin a sum of players RP experience, but here we are. I know my mindset must've changed during my first time playing, but I know that it has reverted back to me just wanting to enjoy the server without causuing a hassle for staff and players. As stated in my previous paragraph, I have matured and I feel that I can play on the server without causing intentional issues for a really long time. I am willing to prove this in anyway possible.

I understand that my decision to MRDM warranted this hefty punishment and I will not in anyway attempt to disprove that fact, I am just hoping that you'll once again give me another chance so that I can show you all the I am sincerely sorry for my actions and that I have a ton of regret for what I have done.

I do miss interacting with all the players and friends I got to meet and play with other the passing years, and I wish to continue building friendships and role-playing with others on the server. This being only part of the reason that I want to be unbanned, but I do not need to fully go into details of my wanting to be unbanned, all there is to know, is that it would mean an extremely large amount to myself.

Similar to my mindset, I as a person have changed. I've been told from quite a few sources that I can be quite agitating, annoying and stubborn when it comes to confrontation or something that I do not agree with, but I can once again assure you that I have changed from these ways and if there is any way at all that'd I'd be able to prove this, I would do it in a heart beat. As of recent, I've been hanging around people who give off a positive energy if you would, and I feel like I am even less of a toxic person than I was back in August 2019. Once again, if I could prove this to you all, I'd do it in a heart beat.

To conclude this topic, I would like to say once more to everyone from that I affected with my stupid decsions, Super_ especially, I am sincerely sorry for the bottom of heart for all the grief and trouble that I have given you. If you guys decide to give me one last chance, I can assure you that you will not be disapointed with the decison made to remove my ban. I am hoping whilst reading this appeal that everyone affected will consider forgiving my actions.

Additional Comment(s):

In terms of the outcome of this appeal, whether you decide to deny, I would completely understand your reason for this, but all I am asking is for a last chance to prove my changes properly.

Finally, a personal message to Super_: I am extremely sorry for wasting your time, and I would love to make it up to you in anyway that I can, as long as it's within reason, I'd have no problem. I can assure if the ban is lifted, you will see a different side to me than the horrid side that you witnessed when the ban was placed. I can 100% assure you that your trust if my ban is to be lifted, will not be misplaced.

Thank you for reading.

(Added by Zexinity_)
I forgive amir. for what he did, I was also the victim but I didnt make the report. I forgive him for what he did, and I think he learned from his lesson and won't do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.