Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: McGlinchy
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Mage
Your In-game Name: Nadine Kennedy
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37831563

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Mass RDM
Why should this appeal be considered: I'll try to keep this brief but with as much detail I can.

I was banned on the 9th of September 2019 for mass RDMing, but before I get onto the whole meat of the appeal, I'd like to address my previous bans. Over the course of roughly 5 years on the server, I've managed to accumalate 3 bans including my present ban. I do know that I should strive to have either no punishments or a very small amount at the very least but the bottom line is, I've made stupid decisions previously to get me onto the ban list multiple times and I've made the same silly mistake that once again got me banned and for that, I am sorry to all of the players that I've affected. I understand that I've ruined quite a lot of the players who were affected by my decisions role play experience and I could not apologise more, as I would not wish for my own RP to be ruined like the way I did others, I would not wish for my RP to be ruined full stop, so for that, I am once again deeply sorry to all of the players that I have affected with my decisions and I hope that you will be able to forgive my actions. If not, then I will gladly show you how much I've changed over my time away and prove that I am worthy of forgiveness.

Secondly, I'd like to give a massive apology to McGlinchy. When I think about the shit you had to put up with whilst dealing with my actions and on top of that, moderating a server, I now know that I need to show you as well as all of the other admins on the server A LOT more respect for the time that you all choose to give up to make sure the players have a good time. I have been able to RP comfortably in the past with my friends and other people I met on the server because of the time you and other admins would give up to make sure that we never had any issues, so for that I thank you as well as all other admins for looking after the server, but to end off this apology section, putting what I just said into thought, I apologise to both you personally McGlinchy as well as all of the current staff members on the server whose faces I essentially spat in when I decided to mass RDM.

Once again, I'd like to prove to you all that I have changed my previous ways and I feel I am ready to come back to the server with a more mature personality. If a way of proving myself to all of you is to gain trust back within the community to then go on to staffing once more on the server, then I gladly would. I do not intend on allowing a repeat of what has caused me to be banned those 3 times over the years anymore, or to the best of my abilities, as well as intentionally cause any issues or drama for staff members on the server to deal with.

Additional Comment(s): All I have to say I've explained everything to the best of my abilities and I hope that I can win over you forgive and I also hope that you'll all give me another chance so that I can fully prove my changes to you over the time I was away.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
+Support this guy is really friendly person now. Completely different person from what he used to be he is really chill and friendly. He has not been banned for 1 year on league now unban this poor soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.