Server Suggestion amount of bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: amount of bans
Suggestion Description: perhaps you can have a limited bans on an account and once it has reached a certain amount of number you get perma'd

Why should this be added?:
- to enforce rules

What negatives could this have?:
- less players

Reaction score
This already happens on a case-by-case basis
And then we have all the different type if bans. I dont think bans for breaking character and building shitty bases should end up with a permaban at the end

Reaction score
i mean like, if they done it twice then it should be a warn or smth but when i made this sugg i meant as like if they repeat it another 14 times then it should be a perma because at this point they have no intent to rp

Reaction score
but i dont think theres an actual limit
i mean like, if they done it twice then it should be a warn or smth but when i made this sugg i meant as like if they repeat it another 14 times then it should be a perma because at this point they have no intent to rp
I understand your point however permanent bans are typically only given out under extreme circumstances where the player may pose a risk to the community or players for example cheating, doxing, ddossing etc

When punishment is decided by a staff member, there are a few things that we mainly take into account which are recent punishment record, experience on the server such as playtime, and intent. As Ellie said if someone keeps breaking character or gets caught lacking in an illegal base defense multiple times it's not proportionate to permanently ban them as a lot of the time it could be an honest mistake.

At the end of the day it is a video game that everyone should be able to come on and enjoy, we are all human we all make mistakes, and sometimes it takes a while to adjust or understand certain rules. It's unfair to permanently ban someone unless really deemed necessary just because of their record. A lot of people have terrible records from maybe 2019 or 2020 but haven't had a punishment since. People can change their ways without fear of a permanent ban.

Reaction score
that is a very good point but then like for ex: 3.4, if someone keeps on breaking GP and they do it on purpose to annoy staff and the players then just remove them cause they have no intent to RP well maybe not a perm but like a 3-6 month ban if they have done it a lot of times

Reaction score
that is a very good point but then like for ex: 3.4, if someone keeps on breaking GP and they do it on purpose to annoy staff and the players then just remove them cause they have no intent well maybe not a perm but like a 3-6 month ban if they have done it a lot of times
That is pretty much how it works now. If you continue to intentionally break for example 3.4 then yes your ban will eventually escalate to 3month or 6month bans.

Status
Not open for further replies.