An odd return

Reaction score
Hello perpheads community.

Okay so I initially said I had no plans to rejoin, and I meant it. I even went as far as having Collier lock my account out of the forums. For 2 years, I have been inactive. About a year ago, I requested to be unblocked from the forums for the sheer ability to browse the forums and write in the shoutbox. This woke some surprise amongst some people (@Lelios1 and @rogue *cough cough*) who thought it was pretty ironic - and they were right.

I decided after seeing the playernumbers increase last night to install Garry's Mod and Perpheads and check it out once again. How bad could it be? Turns out... Not that bad. While there was a lot of minging around from new players, I genuinely had a fun time driving around again. All the new content in the game added lots of fun for me.

And so here I am, once again playing Perpheads. Huge kudos to the developers for the last 2 years developments.

So uhm.. Hi again lol.

Side note: I do want to try more RP other than policeRP but I do need help figuring out all the new stuff lol.

Reaction score
Welcome back. Hope u enjoy ur stay here.
If we run into each other in game and I’m a prick too u dw I’m a prick too most ppl in game

Edit: I forgot too add I’m not actually a prick anymore

Last edited:
Reaction score
Welcome back KeiwaM! Been quite a while! Of course, we've been interacting outside of PERP but glad to see you make a return!