Announcing my return. <3

Reaction score
Dear Friends.

I am thrilled to annonce that I will be returning soon.

I've been away for a couple of days from you all, due to personal issues. I'll be returning soon, and Im excited to see you all again.

During my time away from you, I really got to reflect on a lot of stuff about me, and about how I manage to act IC as well as OOC.
And like all other humans, I have some flaws as well which I'm trying to fix.

I recognize that throughout my years on the server, many people have helped me, and shaped me to become the person i am today. Im not gonna mention any names, I just want to give you all a big thank you. I can only advice you that if you're seeing someone in trouble aswell, help them and guide them to the better path instead of letting them drown. You will not regret it in the end.

I hope that I'm returning as a better person, with a more broad understanding of the rules and more emotional control. Sometimes I used perp to escape from personal conflicts, which often clearly was a bad idea and landed me into trouble. I do know now that this is stupid, and it will hopefully not happend in the future.

You may know me as Officer Paquette or officer Hudson, and I hope you acknowledge that im doing a good job, otherwise tell me. Behind the curtains, im very often mentally distressed or intoxicated, while im doing my best to hide it. Giving the people of paralake a smile, while i tell them not to drift around, or when I tell new people to not walk on the highway. No one knows my struggle, they only see the trouble.
If I have cursed at you in the past, or tried to cook a beef on you, I do apologize sincerely. I have nothing against anyone in this virtual paradise.

I hope to share more happy news with you in the future, and that you are also experiencing joy in your lives.

All the best

Natalie Paquette / Marcus Hudson

Attachments

• 57dabe4a7fada9d54859240460ae1b6a.png
    57dabe4a7fada9d54859240460ae1b6a.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 1
Reaction score
That's not my point. Something happend a few days ago, which got my eyes opened, realized i really need to take a break from perp. So it's kinda announcing that im taking a break atm, but also announcing that ill be returning soon. :)

Reaction score
Hell yea, hopefully I'll see you on the 1 hour I play out of a month lol