Which staff member banned you: @blobvis 2.0
How long were you banned for: 6 months

Your Steam Name
: Dr. Dräjj
Your In-game Name: Anton Gejming
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63129850
Why were you banned/blacklisted: 3.20 and basically mass rdm
Why should this appeal be considered:
Hello I'd like to propose an agreement where if I ever do mass rdm again (something similar to what I did) I get banned for 1 year without any chance to appeal the ban.

First of all I'd like to state that I did not mean to mass rdm I only meant to run over 1-2 people but since I had barely ever used a supercar I heavily underestimated the speed I would get during the time. Of course that being said it doesn't mean that my actions were acceptable in any way, I have a history of breaking these rules in particular which is why i proposed the agreement thingy. I will not break these rules anymore, I usually act very impulsively but when I've decided on something I won't do it again. Other than that I'd like to state that my record is overall pretty clean considering I have several bans from 2013-2014, I have gone periods of years without receiving any warning or ban and I feel like I can go back to that. I was really enjoying my time playing perp during this time where I mass rdmed, I did not want to get banned but as said previously I sometimes act impulsively without thinking of the consequences at all, which also led me to disconnecting in fear of facing the consequences.
I'd like to apologize to the people that were affected by my actions (Don't know in particular who) and hope you forgive me. But afaik they got revived by medics straight after.
Additional Comment(s): Thanks for reading

Reaction score
-Involved-

I was one of the people that Drajj ran over and I forgive him. First of all the fps at PD was -10 and everyone's game was probably freezing. At the time this happened my game froze and when it unfroze I was dead. Then I learnt what happened and just laughed cus it was funny tbh. Most people at the protest was minging and the protest was an overall minge contest. I believe anton should be unbanned cus he seems apolegetic on here and he spoke to me on steam about it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.