Any decent cheap steering wheels?

Reaction score
So yeah, recently I've been looking for decent but cheap gaming steering wheels to use.
I've been looking at this one specifically
It's a Tracer Drifter Quality Gearbox that I'm looking at, £40.90

Does anybody know something that might be around the same price as that that's decent? Maybe, if possible, one with manual gears instead of automatic?
I just wanna drift properly fam

Reaction score
I had that wheel a long time ago, it's literally the worse gaming steering wheel there is... On the computer it basically acts like pressing A and D, it doesn't have any angle steering on the computer, nor does the gas work correctly. Tried it out on Euro Truck Simulator, and couldn't shift gears because the paddle buttons are binded the same as the pad shifters and it's unchangeable. And just it working for PS2, should indicate it's a shitty steering wheel. I'm planning on getting the Logitech G29 when Forza Horizon 3 comes out for the computer.
TL;DR Have a look at some thrustmaster wheels

Reaction score
The T80 is a great steering wheel and you can use it for PS4, PS3 and PC but in my opinion the rubber grips tend to hurt the palm of your hands after a while of using it
[DOUBLEPOST=1474390354,1474390156][/DOUBLEPOST]
The T80 is a great steering wheel and you can use it for PS4, PS3 and PC but in my opinion the rubber grips tend to hurt the palm of your hands after a while of using it

The rubber grips of the steering wheel hurt your hands after a while because of the friction

Reaction score
200-3672_PI_TPS443115

This one is really popular and its only 20 quid.