anyone know what causes this?

Reaction score
I might just be retarded but you appear to have an entirely different model for the car. Try disabling other addons and server content you might have.

Reaction score
I might just be retarded but you appear to have an entirely different model for the car. Try disabling other addons and server content you might have.
ive got 0 addons/content packs installed other than perpheads'

Reaction score
it hasnt been solved
Are you still facing this problem? Have you maybe tried a fresh install of GMOD and ensured you do not have any other conflicting content?

I'd suggest avoid using CFG's if this is screwing up your game too, they can be rather tedious than useful sometimes.

Maybe try deleting everything within your download folder in your gmod directory could fix this too which can be located here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\download
I notice that this commonly fixes a lot of the problems people may have when it comes to broken content.

Reaction score
Are you still facing this problem? Have you maybe tried a fresh install of GMOD and ensured you do not have any other conflicting content?

I'd suggest avoid using CFG's if this is screwing up your game too, they can be rather tedious than useful sometimes.

Maybe try deleting everything within your download folder in your gmod directory could fix this too which can be located here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\download
I notice that this commonly fixes a lot of the problems people may have when it comes to broken content.
i dont believe its a content related issue, but ill give this a go, appreciate it

yes, and i have tried a fresh install of gmod. im only subbed to perpheads content on the workshop

Reaction score
i dont believe its a content related issue, but ill give this a go, appreciate it

yes, and i have tried a fresh install of gmod. im only subbed to perpheads content on the workshop
Alright mate, it just seems like content conflict to me so you should also see what games are mounted to your garry's mod too and see if that is also one of the culprits?

You can check this out here:
VLMwGwv.png

Reaction score
Alright mate, it just seems like content conflict to me so you should also see what games are mounted to your garry's mod too and see if that is also one of the culprits?

You can check this out here:
VLMwGwv.png
its as creepis said here seeing as i dont have anything mounted, or content other than perp installed

Reaction score
Have you tried fully deleting all Garry's Mod content followed by reinstalling with no extra subscribed addons?