Anyone who knows shit about Kali Linux or just Linux at all, please help.

Reaction score
Running Kali Linux on a virtual machine and I'm trying to connect my wireless network adapter (Linksys wusb6300) to the virtual machine. It gets recognized by the system and shows up when running the "lsusb" command in terminal, yet the system does not seem to be able to use it. It still says "No WI-FI adapter found".

Been struggling with this for days now, and it baffles me, since the adapter works just fine on the host system when i try it there, but on the virtual machine it doesn't even blink.

Thanks

Reaction score
mature-indian-man-thumbs-up-AKPTTK.jpg

Deleted member 4983

my brother @luckyelias used to have a linux machine and he had to give in an entire terminal command just to start minecraft bro, maybe he can help XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Reaction score
This guide seems to be what you need.
Only difference is they didn't use Windows 10 on the host PC and instead a different Linux distro from the one installed on the VM.

Reaction score
what do you get when you run sudo lshw -C network

make sure you have the lshw package first

try following along with this

Reaction score
I already have a connection established for the VM. It's just using the host systems internet. Thing is that I need to get a seperate USB Wifi adapter working, and that's where I get into issues.