Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: killerbad22
Your Roleplay Name: Nathan Kotze
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:635968680

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.20 - User was randomly shooting out a player's spotlights at the Bazaar before conveniently timing out when a report was made on them.

Why should this appeal be considered?: people from Capricorn wireless network came to fix our wi-fi so that i don't have connection errors they change the signals to a different tower before that i shot my so called friend lights to move it to the correct spots that the weapons could bee seen in the table and i disconnected when i ask for props so i could move it to a nether spot then i tried to connect to the sever to go on whit the fix and i was banned i talked to the person on steam and he said that was not his intension to get me banned in any sir ten way like i said i got a connection error that is whey i disconnected i just wanted to help his set up a shop for his items i don't know why he made the report when i told him about the setting up a shop but think he Didden hear me he said that my mic is really soft i think that is why he made the report he didn't hear me like i said before a person from Capricorn came to fix our warless network so that my game can run smoot and i don't have any connection problems two days ago i got kicked out anf struggled for 4 hours to get back in the sever so i did not mean to cause any harm to him or his property i just wanted to hep him set up is shop Thanks for your time

Status
Not open for further replies.