Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Blackdown/Codemonkey
How long were you banned for: Your Steam Name: 2 weeks
Your In-game Name: Tony Morley
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:137767844

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (See: ScamBans) 3.4 - User shot an officer over a traffic stop because he had cocaine seeds on his person. - Extended due to the users 3.4 record. - Banned for Enforcer Codemonkey
Why should this appeal be considered: I believe this should be considered for a few reason. Firstly i know i have a history of 3.4 but i believe how this situation went down it should be considered a little bit. I have spoken to 4 staff members about this and they all have different views of the situation. I have also spoken to them about what i did wrong and how i can avoid it or deal with it if i was to be in this situation again @Blackdown @Tyla Jai were the two that i had a long discussion with this about and it is a very tricky situation, but I did do something wrong which i fully accept and apologise for.

Secondly i play this server everyday and i am a really active member, i think this should also be considered due to this being a "tricky situation" it was quite hard for me to judge it especially with the past knowledge of having drugs allowing me to attempt to kill them.

Thirdly I believe that the 3 people who had reported me were being quite targety about the situation, this is due to it being 2 o clock in the morning, no one was on, they lost nothing as i died and i apologised to them in game and even offered compensation which they replied "id much rather you take the ban" this to me seemed a bit toxic as they clearly did this to get me banned despite them losing nothing, if anything i lost 5 minutes.

My fourth reason is that at the time i really did not think i did anything wrong, i thought my actions were justified by having drugs on me, they had instigated the situation by battering ramming me out of my car despite me telling them i was parking, i think that this entire situation was tricky and has multiple ways of viewing it, i do believe that 2 weeks is excessive which multiple people agree with just because of how the situation played out. I am sorry for my actions i really do just want to play on the server again, i didn't mean for any of this to happen but it could of happened to literally anyone, i really do hope you consider this even though i havn't been banned for long, i am sorry for my actions and have gone over it and will act better next time.

Additional Comment(s): Please take this into consideration, especially because there was multiple views on what was done wrong by multiple staff members, thank you. I will also like to mention how they seemed overjoyed when they found out i was getting banned, on the roof they were making fun of the situation saying "im crying" "in real life this has deeply upset me" and laughing about it, simply to mock it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.