Ban Apology (@blackdown!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @blackdown!!
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Harley㋡
Your Roleplay Name: Poppy Duncan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460343458

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 4.1 - Evading police, ramming police cars, overall minging as roadcrew with no intention to roleplay

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to start of the apology to apologise to @blackdown!! for dealing with my stupid actions and wasting his time dealing with me when he could of been doing more fun and important things. What I did was not acceptable and potentially ruined peoples roleplay. I would also like to apologise to the people who I was crashing into and running away instead of sorting it out and going to jail and also wasting their time dealing with my actions. I have spent the past few days reflecting on my actions and have seen how dumb they where and have refreshed my mind with all of the rules regarding this ban and I will not let it happen again. I am really sorry for my actions and if this ban appeal gets accepted I will make sure to stay away from Roadcrew job in the future.
I know I have not waited out this ban for long i would just like one more chance.
Thanks for reading.

Additional Information: I have started to play the server a lot more again and would really like to play it for the last week I have off before I am due to do my mock exams.
Thank you for reading. Have a good day!
Regards Harley

Reaction score

While I appreciate the apology, I can not ignore the fact that you had received a ban for the same exact thing a month prior. In the future, you should consider that since you were already banned for this situation in the past, it would likely lead to a similar ban if done again.
Reviewed with: @Hayden @Mim @Double J

Status
Not open for further replies.