Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban =
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Kenty
How long were you banned for: 2 months

Your Steam Name: Brandito
Your In-game Name: Jennifer Labosa
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:171176292

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 3.4, 1.1, 1.3 - User stalled a situation where it came to getting guns out of his trunk which he took and stored from a raid, user stalled the situation for over 5 minutes and this ended up in his death, user was disrespectful over the situation in OOC to Staff and to other users and slandered myself multiple times. [Long ban due to his poor record and this being a common thing with him].
Why should this appeal be considered:
Why my appeal should be considered is because I reacted the wrong way and should have restated the situation in your perspective. I would like to apology to Kenty for the harsh words even though he is a good admin with his judgement calls and should always be an admin. I wish the situation would have never happened and hopfully in the future are paths cross and play correctly. I hope one day we can form a new understanding. I understand if you don't want to unban me but sometimes chances can be taken and change how they act.

Last edited:

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I have problems sometimes i can not control and I wish i could.

Reaction score
yeah, this doesn't mean I can go into a shopping mall and scream Allahu Akbar or the N word with hard R repeatedly does it? Smartass

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
well bud does that make you have the right to criticism?

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
well i can say the N word because i am black

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
and also i can criticise you as well

Reaction score
Taking the liberty of denying this myself considering I've just had to extend it by a month for your continued terrible behaviour throughout the community.

Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.