my ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Kenty (well he aint an admin no mo)
How long were you banned for: 6 months

Your Steam Name: Bandito Burrito
Your In-game Name:Jennifer Labosa
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:171176292

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 3.4, 1.1, 1.3 - User stalled a situation where it came to getting guns out of his trunk which he took and stored from a raid, user stalled the situation for over 5 minutes and this ended up in his death, user was disrespectful over the situation in OOC to Staff and to other users and slandered myself multiple times. [Long ban due to his poor record and this being a common thing with him]. Also causing a lot of issues on the forums. [Further issues on forums and telling me to basically die.]

Why should this appeal be considered:Well, i would like to say that im sorry for these harmful words against you. also i would like to state that i did not have a good day and i was angry at something ( i cant even remember what it was). But if I can get another chance, i will be grateful through your heartful deed. I wish I can redeem my act.

Additional Comment(s):

Deleted member 5577

Relevant kinda might help the admins who deal with this to assess wether he’s changed or not.

just 10 days ago this user contacted me out of the blue to be toxic to me about two bans nutrient10 issued. He baselessly accused both of us of being racist and was incredibly toxic through the conversation.

Deleted member 5577

Doesn’t change the fact you were toxic and slandered us just leaving it there for admins to consider

Status
Not open for further replies.