Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Fredy
How long were you banned for: permanent
Your Steam Name
: No idea
Your In-game Name: No Idea
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50073531
Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating
Why should this appeal be considered: I'm not good with apologies. I have waited a couple of years to make this hoping it would be considered. I cheated back a few years ago on the server knowingly. I will not bullshit around and say it was a mistake it was done on purpose. I'm here apologizing for my actions and owning it. I have made an apology in the past to all players with my goodbye post. I know what I did and I completely understand the consequences of my actions. I'm deeply sorry for ruining the role-play situations, my friendships and getting an advantage over players unfairly. I would write a huge apology but to be honest I don't know what else to include.
Additional Comment(s): I would like to personally apologize again to @Fredy about this situation I betrayed his trust and friendship most of all I am truly sorry for what has happened. If this gets denied/accepted I hope players involved can personally accept my apology rather than it being a server type thing deciding it. (meaning the ban system for disputes etc if that makes sense?)

Status
Not open for further replies.