Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: KOSI
Your Roleplay Name: Sandra Avila
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:560564594

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: I have been a fan of Perpheads since i first joined and I have always enjoyed the server. I have spent countless hours playing on the server and have even made some friends through it. I was testing the cheat for a friend and that was a mistake because I was starting to enjoy the server I wish I never had done it because I now can't play the server I enjoyed and Fredy asked me a question (I am just wondering. What makes you people to cheat, risking getting banned permanently) and I had a long time to think about it and it still baffled me on why I did it.

I understand that cheating is not only unfair to other players, but it also takes away the enjoyment of the game. I had let my stupidity cloud my judgment, and I realize now that I should never have done what I did it was a big mistake.

I know that what I did was wrong and I am willing to accept the consequences, however,

if you give me a final chance I am willing to do whatever it takes to make things right. I am truly sorry for my actions and I hope that you will consider lifting my ban so that I can continue to play and enjoy Perpheads. I love the community and don't want to lose the friendships and experiences I have gained through it.and I hope you will allow me to prove myself also I have helped Fredy in the past, and I would like to apologize to anyone who was affected by my actions.

Additional Information:I understand that trust is not easily regained and I will do my best to show that I can be apart of this amazing community should you give me that opportunity. Thank you for considering my appeal PS I know its two months early but Fredy told me to appeal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.