April Fools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
:jawdrop: a Dark RP server? i never tried one, i always thought they were the dumbest thing in the world of Gmod (here comes the dumb ratings), but maybe i'm wrong, this will be probably an occasion to try it

Reaction score
272.gif

Okay, so we joke around and say how we are so superior to DarkRP for months and then make a DarkRP server? PERP is the best game I have EVER played and now the population will be going down because people will minge on this server and the very name that we hold dear as a serious roleplay and professional, but also fun community, but then we make.... A DarkRP server.

I swear, if this gets more players than the original, I will go on a massacre on a Trande-esque scale (I'm pretty sure you weren't supposed to land on the alps @Trande ).

I appreciate the work that went into this guys, but my respect as a serious roleplay community has been lowered, I WILL try this, and if it is different from your average modded darkrp minge-fest, I will apologize, but I don't expect it to be of that standard.

Reaction score
272.gif

Okay, so we joke around and say how we are so superior to DarkRP for months and then make a DarkRP server? PERP is the best game I have EVER played and now the population will be going down because people will minge on this server and the very name that we hold dear as a serious roleplay and professional, but also fun community, but then we make.... A DarkRP server.

I swear, if this gets more players than the original, I will go on a massacre on a Trande-esque scale (I'm pretty sure you weren't supposed to land on the alps @Trande ).

I appreciate the work that went into this guys, but my respect as a serious roleplay community has been lowered, I WILL try this, and if it is different from your average modded darkrp minge-fest, I will apologize, but I don't expect it to be of that standard.
Holy shit did not think it could get worse...

Status
Not open for further replies.